Etsy Suspended my account when i list 2nd item . - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 11-14-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default Etsy Suspended my account when i list 2nd item .

After I list my second item , after 24 hrs my shop and item not searchable .
then i contacted etsy , they send me this message

Hello,

This is West from Etsy's Marketplace Integrity team. Thank you for your interest in selling on Etsy.

Based on inconsistencies we reviewed in your account information, we have reason to believe that your business presents a significant risk to the marketplace and we can no longer accommodate your accounts on Etsy.

We ask that you please do not open any additional Etsy accounts. They will be closed immediately and without notice.

We're sorry that we cannot continue our business relationship and wish you the best in finding the appropriate venue for your items.

Best,
West
Etsy Marketplace Integrity
https://www.etsy.com/help

.................................................. .

Then i replied

Hii west

Can you tell me why my account suspended , please tell me why i can't sell on etsy .. i can show many etsy id who sell similar item so why i cant ..
I read every rules and follow all terms and condition..

Thanks

i got ans :-

Hello,

Thank you for your response regarding your account status.

Etsy is a unique venue that connects buyers to individual makers and designers, and we have policies about what can be sold and the types of businesses that can sell in our marketplace. Not all businesses will qualify to sell here.

In the Etsy marketplace we require you to accurately represent yourself, your business, and your items. After a close review, we’ve found your account to have the following issues:

Listing non-qualifying items: https://www.etsy.com/legal/sellers/?ref=list#allowed

Inaccurately representing the size, scale, and location of your business, as well as your role in it: https://www.etsy.com/legal/sellers/?ref=list#identity

Not disclosing the people who help make your items or run your shop: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/2662

Per our Terms of Use, we reserve the right to terminate a member’s privileges at any time, for any reason. As we believe your account presents too high of a risk to continue to sell, my team and I have elected to revoke your account privileges permanently.

We are unable to reconsider this decision, and this email constitutes our final communication on this matter.

We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Best,
West
https://www.etsy.com/help

.................................................. ...
then i reply

Hello west ,

First i think you not check my account details.. i again repeat that i follow all etsy rules .

1. My all items is qualifies in etsy because i check many professional seller after i list my items

2. I list my items with accurate size and added Location.

3 . Can you recheck i added all teams member
1. Owner name
2 Marketing Manager
3 . Photographer
4. All other team

I again request you please recheck my all account infirmation and store ..

Thanks

that is final replied by etsy team

Hello,

Thank you for your email regarding your account status.

Our team has comprehensively reviewed your account history and information on Etsy, and we have determined that we are unable to reconsider the decision made in this circumstance.

We have reason to believe that, despite the best efforts on your part to comply, you'll continue to violate Etsy's policies should your account be reinstated. Because of this, your account will remain suspended.

Going forward, we will be unable to respond further to requests to reopen your account. Please do not open any new accounts as they will be closed without notice.

We're sorry we aren't able to accommodate your listings on Etsy, but we wish you the best in finding the most appropriate venue for them elsewhere.

Best,
West

Please tell me how can i make another account .

i have new paypal
new photography of jewelry

please tell me how i can change my ip address and mac address so etsy can't find me .
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-15-2017
MU

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Re: Etsy Suspended my account when i list 2nd item .

It sounds like your issue is location based.