eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   etsy new account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/115379-etsy-new-account.html)

earnerpage 02-16-2018 06:45 AM

etsy new account

Hii There

3 days ago i open new account on etsy with all new details (everything is new except paypal ) .
But when etsy tell me to fill paypal id , i fill normall id ( not register yet on paypal ) can i add email to paypal or create new paypal account too ..
does etsy also check paypal name details .

Pls help me
Thanks

dachilla 02-16-2018 06:47 AM

Re: etsy new account

You can add a new and never used email address to your paypal and use it. No need to create a new one. Etsy can not see the name on the Paypal account.

GL :thumb:

earnerpage 02-16-2018 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 901742)
You can add a new and never used email address to your paypal and use it. No need to create a new one. Etsy can not see the name on the Paypal account.

GL :thumb:

Last time my account is running but when i get first sale they suspended my account , i thought they also check something in paypal ( like merchant id or other thing )

i will close my pp account then reopen so etsy can't find me

dachilla 02-16-2018 07:21 AM

IMO accounts get manually reviewed after the first sale. They'll ban you right away if they don't like what you sell.

Gladiator 02-16-2018 09:07 AM

Given his location and what he’s selling he’s gonna be shut down at some point. That said, dunno why he thinks a new PayPal is gonna change anything despite being told otherwise.

dachilla 02-16-2018 09:59 AM

OP thinks that he might get linked through paypals Merchant API. It's a valid question, as it is indeed possible to get linked by it (e.g. you use your own online shop website with paypal express checkout).

However Etsy isn't using your merchant API, they just use the email address to forward the money to, that's why you will not be linked using the same paypal account with a different email address.

Gladiator 02-16-2018 10:09 AM

Oh, it's a valid question - it's just (and obviously you wouldn't know this) he's msg'd me a few times and won't listen to my advice. His location/products are gonna get him flagged every single time. He's looking for an easy out that doesn't exist.

dachilla 02-16-2018 10:10 AM

lol ok :bounce:

LuckyGuy99 02-16-2018 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiator (Post 901787)
Oh, it's a valid question - it's just (and obviously you wouldn't know this) he's msg'd me a few times and won't listen to my advice. His location/products are gonna get him flagged every single time. He's looking for an easy out that doesn't exist.

I'm so happy because I'm going to sell digital products on etsy. It's much more easier to open a stealth digital etsy store than opening a physical one. I can choose any paypal only country to open my shop.

Gladiator 02-16-2018 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyGuy99 (Post 901827)
I'm so happy because I'm going to sell digital products on etsy. It's much more easier to open a stealth digital etsy store than opening a physical one. I can choose any paypal only location to open my shop.

Both are simple if you know what you're doing. And none of those shops cost me any money to make. :noidea:

LuckyGuy99 02-16-2018 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiator (Post 901830)
Both are simple if you know what you're doing. And none of those shops cost me any money to make. :noidea:

I think we will do some great things in the future. Currently I'm busy with creating some digital products to sell.

Chopra 02-17-2018 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gladiator (Post 901787)

I recently ( few months ago) moved to India and in touch of lot of jewellers in India who sell on etsy.
I completely agree with you, given the location and the category one gets banned very quickly.

GreenBean 02-17-2018 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chopra (Post 901909)
I recently ( few months ago) moved to India and in touch of lot of jewellers in India who sell on etsy.
I completely agree with you, given the location and the category one gets banned very quickly.

Then why are you not listening to people experinced with etcy?

:confused: