eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   Emergency! Can No Longer Pay Bill With Paypal? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/118060-emergency-can-no-longer-pay-bill-paypal.html)

jbr0xel 06-15-2018 08:23 AM

Emergency! Can No Longer Pay Bill With Paypal?

Hi guys,

So I just logged in to one of my shops and tried to pay last month's bill like I always do with Paypal and I get an error message saying that "my card has been declined, please update your billing info...". I'm still hopping this is just a glitch since I did manage to pay with Paypal on another shop just yesterday, but in case it isn't am I screwed? what are my options ( shop is in a different country and info on it (name, address...ect are ⊗⊗⊗⊗)

jbr0xel 06-15-2018 10:07 AM

Re: Emergency! Can No Longer Pay Bill With Paypal?

Never mind it was just a glitch. Works fine now...Phew, nothing like a mini Etsy heart attack to start the day.

PixieDream 09-04-2018 12:15 PM

Hi! I’m just wondering. My shop got suspended and if I make another paypal email with the same name and bank account. Will Etsy still detect it?

slokor 09-04-2018 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PixieDream (Post 941601)
Hi! Iím just wondering. My shop got suspended and if I make another paypal email with the same name and bank account. Will Etsy still detect it?

Start a new thread with your question. Youre likely to get more responses.

HAHlala 09-05-2018 07:09 AM

Quote:

Hi! Iím just wondering. My shop got suspended and if I make another paypal email with the same name and bank account. Will Etsy still detect it?

If you mean using the same bank account with direct checkout etsy then no, you need new info.

JamesNorth101 09-05-2018 07:25 AM

Quote:

You cannot reuse bank accounts