eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   New etsy accounts successfully made (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/119645-new-etsy-accounts-successfully-made.html)

HAHlala 08-24-2018 06:55 AM

New etsy accounts successfully made

Seeing a lot of people on here not being able to create etsy accounts successfully lately but I managed to open 3 new stealth etsy accounts in a few hours last night - all working fine so far, so it can be done.

My question is does anyone know how to get in touch with paypal through live chat? I can't get logged on to an old stealth PayPal and don't want to phone up as I really can't remember what name or any details I used for it other than the email address. I tried to reset the password but its also asking to send me a text - the number is an old number I no longer have so can't even change that.

dallis 08-24-2018 08:30 AM

Re: New etsy accounts successfully made

Come back after you've listed for a few weeks and sold 5 - 10 items and tell us how it's going.

Usually the hammer comes down when you try to list or sell.

Until that point you're just surfing, not presenting any threat to their system.

HAHlala 08-24-2018 09:41 AM

I already have 2 etsy stealths that have been up and running for almost 2 years now using the same method so think ill be fine :)

newjerseymax 08-24-2018 09:45 AM

Then you could become a premium Etsy account seller.

HAHlala 08-24-2018 09:48 AM

It would be difficult to sell etsy accounts since you need to add a bank account when creating the etsy

JamesNorth101 08-24-2018 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAHlala (Post 939201)
need to add a bank account when creating the etsy

That is always the issue with Etsy.

They have become harder in 2018 to make and keep running but not possible.

Nicoleprice 01-10-2019 05:01 PM

I have been able to get around the bank account, but not the ssn

wickhamk 01-28-2019 12:02 PM

Is there anywhere that has the step by step to set up stealth account? All the comments I see are so confusing. What is a good image cleaner?

Klc0522 03-07-2019 12:59 AM

Would you be able to offer some information since you’ve been able to be successful

rsot 03-07-2019 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wickhamk (Post 974578)
Is there anywhere that has the step by step to set up stealth account? All the comments I see are so confusing. What is a good image cleaner?

Batchpurifier or Exifdata (something like that)

agent006140 03-07-2019 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAHlala (Post 939159)
Seeing a lot of people on here not being able to create etsy accounts successfully lately but I managed to open 3 new stealth etsy accounts in a few hours last night - all working fine so far, so it can be done.

My question is does anyone know how to get in touch with paypal through live chat? I can't get logged on to an old stealth PayPal and don't want to phone up as I really can't remember what name or any details I used for it other than the email address. I tried to reset the password but its also asking to send me a text - the number is an old number I no longer have so can't even change that.

Etsy has its own merchant account to accept your customer credit card payments,it prefers you to use theirs not Paypal.
yes,then you need to link a bank account so it can transfer the fund to that account

artandsoul1974 03-13-2019 02:13 PM

has anybody any tips on how to open a Etsy steath account please

Duab 03-15-2019 03:51 AM

The only way to Etsy stealth is:

1) Using 100% unique information to open an account (name, address, bank, card)
2) New windows user or VMware or laptop. You need to have 100% new cookies
3) New fresh IP
4) EXIF purge your old photos if you're planning to list previously listed items, also advisable to crop your pictures, change some background details.

deshdeshdeshdesh 03-15-2019 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duab (Post 986030)
The only way to Etsy stealth is:

1) Using 100% unique information to open an account (name, address, bank, card)
2) New windows user or VMware or laptop. You need to have 100% new cookies
3) New fresh IP
4) EXIF purge your old photos if you're planning to list previously listed items, also advisable to crop your pictures, change some background details.

Can you elaborate on "unique information"? I've been trying but I can't get my address and bank correct. I get flagged for ID. Is it possible to just use the same bank account and try again or do I need to make a sub bank account?

rsot 03-15-2019 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deshdeshdeshdesh (Post 986323)
Can you elaborate on "unique information"? I've been trying but I can't get my address and bank correct. I get flagged for ID. Is it possible to just use the same bank account and try again or do I need to make a sub bank account?

Need a new bank account to remain linkfree

agent006140 03-16-2019 11:18 AM

get a new bank account,not same bank sub account.
I never understand this-bank verification not only verify the routing number and bank account number,it should be name of the account as well.
But only on this forum,people said they dont verify name of the account?
So if I KNOW your bank account number and link it to my Paypal or Etsy account,Paypal does not care?

mixtapeuk 03-26-2019 08:27 AM

setting up etsy is simple keeping the account running seems harder depending on what items you sell.

Duab 03-27-2019 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deshdeshdeshdesh (Post 986323)

Everything 100% must be unique. Using same bank account - automatically flags the account, and they will not give a sh*t about your story.

New ID
New address
New bank details
New IP
New windows user/laptop

illa202020 04-03-2019 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixtapeuk (Post 989035)
setting up etsy is simple keeping the account running seems harder depending on what items you sell.

i have set up a couple over the last couple of years and agree.
however now entropay is no more i am stuck with which vcc provider is best
any advice
would be much appreciated

Never Settle 04-23-2019 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAHlala (Post 939201)
It would be difficult to sell etsy accounts since you need to add a bank account when creating the etsy

For UK you can add a random bank account number but real sort code
then you can sell the etsy account and the buyer will simply change the bank details to there own
i've had no issues changing bank account on etsy

bsktssince1903 04-23-2019 05:32 PM

For non-US Etsy users, it's easy that you can get a new ID. But in the US, they require Social Security number. Once that SSN is fu@cked you're fu@cked.

Does anyone know how to get around that requirement? Don't just tell me "create from another country" it's not that easy as they require an ID.

So, please some Jesus come up here and show us the way.

Lucarious 04-28-2019 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAHlala (Post 939159)

How did you bypass it asking for ID verification?