eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   Etsy Fees payment problem (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/120131-etsy-fees-payment-problem.html)

jeranimo71 09-14-2018 06:59 AM

Etsy Fees payment problem

Hello everyone, I need quick help. I have a stealth etsy account created in Turkey and I operate it in Turkey. And ı also have stealth US paypal account. I paid etsy fees until today with entropay, but I can't use it anymore. Is it a problem if I pay etsy fees with my US paypal account? I connect etsy my local Turkish ip and I use 24vcc vpn for my US paypal.Tomorrow last day for the payment of etsy fees, if I don't pay them in time, what happens? For example could I pay the fees 15 days late?

HAHlala 09-14-2018 07:11 AM

Re: Etsy Fees payment problem

If you don't pay your fees by the 15th they normally temporarily suspend your account until they receive payment- but once you pay your account is ok and you get it back.

Why not add a new VCC to your account?

jeranimo71 09-14-2018 07:19 AM

I'm looking for a vcc can use any name on card like entropay cards. It's problem in my country, because of this I need online vcc suggestions.

wilburnet 09-14-2018 08:04 AM

Hi there, have you tried the solution of paying your fee's from your payment account, there is this option which you can do this. Before, i paid my fee's from my bank account, but makes much more sense to pay from payment account, where your funds are. Good luck

jeranimo71 09-14-2018 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilburnet (Post 943694)
Hi there, have you tried the solution of paying your fee's from your payment account, there is this option which you can do this. Before, i paid my fee's from my bank account, but makes much more sense to pay from payment account, where your funds are. Good luck

Hi, I have not direct checout, I have only Paypal. I was paying my etsy bill with entropay vcc until now, but I can't top up money to entropay vcc after this. I'll try to pay etsy bill with my US Paypal tomorrow, but I'm worried about it. Because my etsy shop Turkish ip will connect with Paypal's US ip.

zatenalinmisbukullanici 11-16-2018 06:56 AM

Hi,
Have you paid your etsy bill with your US PP? how did it go?

jeranimo71 11-16-2018 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zatenalinmisbukullanici (Post 958036)
Hi,
Have you paid your etsy bill with your US PP? how did it go?

I didn't use my paypal to pay etsy bill. I tried to pay it with my visa debit card with stealth name and it worked.

zatenalinmisbukullanici 12-23-2018 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeranimo71 (Post 958079)
I didn't use my paypal to pay etsy bill. I tried to pay it with my visa debit card with stealth name and it worked.

Which debit card did you use? I am also looking for an option like vcc or Entropay.
How could you use a stealth name for a debit card.
You could pm me as well

jeranimo71 12-23-2018 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zatenalinmisbukullanici (Post 966467)
Which debit card did you use? I am also looking for an option like vcc or Entropay.
How could you use a stealth name for a debit card.
You could pm me as well

You could open Neteller account and use Neteller vcc like Entropay.

zatenalinmisbukullanici 12-23-2018 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeranimo71 (Post 966527)
You could open Neteller account and use Neteller vcc like Entropay.

When creating neteller account I should use the stealth info, should not I?

jeranimo71 12-23-2018 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zatenalinmisbukullanici (Post 966529)
When creating neteller account I should use the stealth info, should not I?

No, you must use real info to open Neteller account like Entropay. But you should use your stealth name on vcc card. Sorry I can't answer you from pm.

zatenalinmisbukullanici 12-23-2018 02:23 PM

I think I red on the forum that when you first registering etsy you should give it a AVS card not just VCC. I dont know if you can put on adress in neteller. I guess you paid your bill of an existing etsy account. Not sure if it works during registeration.

jeranimo71 12-23-2018 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zatenalinmisbukullanici (Post 966533)
I think I red on the forum that when you first registering etsy you should give it a AVS card not just VCC. I dont know if you can put on adress in neteller. I guess you paid your bill of an existing etsy account. Not sure if it works during registeration.

I opened my stealth etsy in TR and it's not direct checkout, I have US paypal. I used ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address on etsy. I didn't have any problem about my stealth etsy account until now.

jeranimo71 12-23-2018 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zatenalinmisbukullanici (Post 966533)

I opened my stealth etsy in TR and it's not direct checkout, I have US paypal. I used stealth name and address on etsy. I didn't have any problem about my stealth etsy account until now.

manoverde 12-26-2018 11:37 AM

You can pay your etsy fees with your existing paypal account, just make sure you change the old business name.

And you can also use virtual cards to pay them.

big tymer 12-29-2018 01:37 AM

i have paid my etsy bill with various vcc and the name doesn't matter. all etsy cared about was the vcc number and expiry date. I did this for years with one account.

Nicoleprice 01-10-2019 04:07 PM

In the US, Etsy now takes the fees due out of each sale. If you use ads and spend $10 per day and on day five make a $50 sale, you are in the negative immediately