Esty Adventures - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 10-08-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
Default Esty Adventures

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum !
I would like to thank Google for showing up this forum in my searches😂
I have some questions but first let me give you some info.

I have opened up a shop on Etsy and all went fine until the shop was suspended for too many strikes. Tried to open using the same details ( noob) and got suspended immediately. I should mention I’m from UK

1. How can I open another shop?
2. I cannot use another’s info to create a shop so how do I go about it?
3. Using a VPN and new pc user could I open a shop only with a paypal account?

Someone mentioned on the forum to use random info when opening the supp so I got more questions :
4. How do you get past the ID verification ?

I’ve read on Etsy that shops from Austria, Germany and Netherland do not require a credit card on file for ID verification

MAIN QUESTION:
How do I open an etsy shop again ?

Thank you!!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-08-2018

Longevity: 49%
Default Re: Esty Adventures

Hi, Welcome to the forum!

Yeah you can't use the same details or thats instant suspension - etsy stealth is quite a bit different than eBay Stealth but there is a way and many of us have been able to get back on selling again quickly so you will be able to too!
Old 10-08-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAHlala View Post
Hi, Welcome to the forum!

Yeah you can't use the same details or thats instant suspension - etsy stealth is quite a bit different than eBay Stealth but there is a way and many of us have been able to get back on selling again quickly so you will be able to too!
Will definitely look into this and your PM!
Just need a question asked first:
If I use a VCC to open the shop( new pc user new ip) and then Instant Savers Account( dug that out from your posts) for withdrawals, will it work?
VCC can be registered to any name/ address/ dob.
So If I register that and use that name and info to open up I think I should be fine ?
Old 10-08-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by woky View Post
Will definitely look into this and your PM!
Just need a question asked first:
If I use a VCC to open the shop( new pc user new ip) and then Instant Savers Account( dug that out from your posts) for withdrawals, will it work?
VCC can be registered to any name/ address/ dob.
So If I register that and use that name and info to open up I think I should be fine ?
There are a few steps missing, like for example you need all new info.. and as soon as you enter that bank account with a different address than the one registered with your bank they will ask you for ID verification as they won't be able to verify it. Unless you now have a new address linked to your bank?
Old 10-09-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
There are a few steps missing, like for example you need all new info.. and as soon as you enter that bank account with a different address than the one registered with your bank they will ask you for ID verification as they won't be able to verify it. Unless you now have a new address linked to your bank?
They’re not asking for address for the deposit. Just the bank name, account holder name, sort code and acc no.
I successfully changed the deposit info to another account different than the one used for billing on another shop.
And Yes, I do have another address for the bank account just in case( got a different one with a previous address that I didn’t updated yet)
Old 10-09-2018

Quote:
They’re not asking for address for the deposit. Just the bank name, account holder name, sort code and acc no.
I successfully changed the deposit info to another account different than the one used for billing on another shop.
And Yes, I do have another address for the bank account just in case( got a different one with a previous address that I didn’t updated yet)
Have you able to open a new Etsy account? How? Mine was deactivated because of inconsistency they said. I want to open a new seller account.

At the end of sign up on etsy, they ask for card to pay for listing fee and I can't use my old one. Can I use my brother's card and Paypal account but we have the same address?

Thanks.
Old 10-09-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesban View Post
Have you able to open a new Etsy account? How? Mine was deactivated because of inconsistency they said. I want to open a new seller account.

At the end of sign up on etsy, they ask for card to pay for listing fee and I can't use my old one. Can I use my brother's card and Paypal account but we have the same address?

Thanks.
I’ve used my flatmate’s info. We share the same address so that won’t be a red flag as far as I’m concerned.
Why don’t you use an AVS VCC for billing with same info as you put for verification?
Old 10-09-2018

Quote:
I’ve used my flatmate’s info. We share the same address so that won’t be a red flag as far as I’m concerned.
Why don’t you use an AVS VCC for billing with same info as you put for verification?
Good luck but if the address you have used is banned you will likely be suspended after your first sale. Etsy are really strict with suspensions and its common for them to suspend accounts at the same address because they will just suspect its the same person creating a new account with other details. ALL info needs to be new for stealth to work. Its easy to get an account open but keeping it going is the hard part, let us know how you get on
Old 10-09-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Good luck but if the address you have used is banned you will likely be suspended after your first sale. Etsy are really strict with suspensions and its common for them to suspend accounts at the same address because they will just suspect its the same person creating a new account with other details. ALL info needs to be new for stealth to work. Its easy to get an account open but keeping it going is the hard part, let us know how you get on
Different address, got past verification without ID. They ask me to set up billing and I’ve tried to use a Visa Gift Card set up at the same address but on a different name and they told me “Something went wrong with your credit card.” Usually by now my account would be suspended.
What do you suggest using for billing?
VISA GIFT CARD on different name- not working.
How about a visa gift card on my name?
Old 10-09-2018

Quote:
Different address, got past verification without ID. They ask me to set up billing and I’ve tried to use a Visa Gift Card set up at the same address but on a different name and they told me “Something went wrong with your credit card.” Usually by now my account would be suspended.
What do you suggest using for billing?
VISA GIFT CARD on different name- not working.
How about a visa gift card on my name?
Use entropay for a virtual credit card.
Old 10-11-2018

So using a new Paypal with the same address with a banned account is a red flag for a new account in Etsy?

My friend has an old Etsy account that he never used and we created a new account on his laptop with all of his info for me. Now I'm thinking to change the Paypal with new Paypal that I'm going to create under my Dad's name. The problem is when creating a Paypal account I need to provide an ID which I can, but the address is the same as my registered Paypal for my banned Etsy account.

What do you think is the best action for this? Thanks.
Old 10-11-2018

Quote:
So using a new Paypal with the same address with a banned account is a red flag for a new account in Etsy?

My friend has an old Etsy account that he never used and we created a new account on his laptop with all of his info for me. Now I'm thinking to change the Paypal with new Paypal that I'm going to create under my Dad's name. The problem is when creating a Paypal account I need to provide an ID which I can, but the address is the same as my registered Paypal for my banned Etsy account.

What do you think is the best action for this? Thanks.
You can use paypal account on Etsy to accept payments if you change Paypal E-mail address.
Etsy Doesnt see your Paypal details. they don't share info. However!!! you can use it ONLY to accept money. Do not try to pay your etsy fee's with your paypal account This will get you linked and suspended eventually.
Using your dads info also is not a best idea if you have same address with him.
Old 10-12-2018
Threadstarter  

Guys, new shop up and running.
Used entropay with same name as the stealth and same address.
I will let it warm up for a bit then start listing a couple things.

Will it be a red flag if after a while I use etsycsv to import all my listings?(100+)
Edit: Entropay vcc had a different name on it, I used different name for Cardholder on etsy. It Worked. 😂

Last edited by woky; 10-12-2018 at 02:15 AM.
Old 10-12-2018

Longevity: 85%

Quote:

Will it be a red flag if after a while I use etsycsv to import all my listings?(100+)
Edit: Entropay vcc had a different name on it, I used different name for Cardholder on etsy. It Worked. 😂
Using Etsy csv to import 100 listings, yes. This will flag your account. You need to break that down into 5-10 listings per day. Now, the next step is your first sale, and will they ask for ID when it comes to your first payout on this shop.

Good luck !
Old 10-12-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilburnet View Post
Using Etsy csv to import 100 listings, yes. This will flag your account. You need to break that down into 5-10 listings per day. Now, the next step is your first sale, and will they ask for ID when it comes to your first payout on this shop.

Good luck !
So you’re saying I can use EtsyCSV but only up to a maximum of 10 listings a day?
If they ask for ID i got pictures
Old 10-12-2018

Quote:

Cool. You already opened a new shop. If I signed up to entropay can I use their vcc for etsy billing just to past their sign up stage?

Another one, for getting payments I’d use PayPal, would they close my account if I use a newly created PayPal account with the same surname with me? Should it all clean name and address? Thanks.
Old 10-12-2018

Quote:
Cool. You already opened a new shop. If I signed up to entropay can I use their vcc for etsy billing just to past their sign up stage?

Another one, for getting payments I’d use PayPal, would they close my account if I use a newly created PayPal account with the same surname with me? Should it all clean name and address? Thanks.
Yes you can use your virtual card to pay etsy fee's and verification of your first sign up. just make sure to use same name and address on your virtual card with your stealth acc.

As for Paypal, you can use it with no problems. etsy doesnt share info with paypal. and only people which are gonna see your name on paypal, will be your customers. not Etsy.
just make sure to add another e-mail to your paypal and AVOID paying fee's with ur paypal at all times.
The Following User Says Thank You to ISeeYou For This Useful Post:
jesban (10-12-2018)
Old 10-12-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISeeYou View Post
Yes you can use your virtual card to pay etsy fee's and verification of your first sign up. just make sure to use same name and address on your virtual card with your stealth acc.

As for Paypal, you can use it with no problems. etsy doesnt share info with paypal. and only people which are gonna see your name on paypal, will be your customers. not Etsy.
just make sure to add another e-mail to your paypal and AVOID paying fee's with ur paypal at all times.
Thank you mate. My friend and I already created an Etsy account using his card info for the billing and PayPal for getting paid. The only thing I have to do is change the PayPal email address.

I guess I’ll go ahead and create a PayPal account under my Dad’s name but using our old house address just to be sure my mate’s account won’t be compromised.

VCC works like normal credit card right? I’d pay my future Etsy fees using this.
Old 10-12-2018

Quote:
VCC works like normal credit card right? I’d pay my future Etsy fees using this.
Exactly! it is just like a regular plastic debit bank card. Only difference is that you can basically type any address and name/last name on it and pay.
I used to use them back in russia to pay for online games monthly fees (to not reveal my real name to ****ty game companies to stay safe) and those were working perfectly fine!
Old 10-12-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISeeYou View Post
Exactly! it is just like a regular plastic debit bank card. Only difference is that you can basically type any address and name/last name on it and pay.
I used to use them back in russia to pay for online games monthly fees (to not reveal my real name to ****ty game companies to stay safe) and those were working perfectly fine!
Entropay is not supported my country Philippines. What services do you use? Something reloadable enough to pay Etsy' fees like $300
Old 10-13-2018
Threadstarter  

Successfully imported 100 Listings from a previously saved CSV with ETSCSV Premium account.
Only trouble is it didn’t import the variations properly so I have to manually add them. Good part is that most of the work is already done
Will keep you guys updated.
Old 10-13-2018

Congrats brother =)
good news always good to hear =)

btw, did you posted the same items that you had in sale in your previous suspended shop?
And also check it out after few ours after listing items in Etsy search, make sure they are searchable! if they are, you have passed the first step of being approved) cos sometimes if bots detecting suspicious activity, they may hide your listings from Etsy shop )