eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   Et.sy Stealth - trying to make sense (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/121855-et-sy-stealth-trying-make-sense.html)

DodoModo 11-21-2018 02:25 PM

Et.sy Stealth - trying to make sense

Hello dear folks,

Being kicked out of Etsy, I have spent considerable time in this forum reading through the steps needed for creating a new stealth account.
Please excuse me for repeating or messing things up, while thinking aloud and trying to make sense of it all, I`m sure many feel in a similar way when first encounter this situation.

/ I`m pretty OK with accomplishing the technical part of changing IPs, new windows user account, clearing meta data and so on..

/ What I`m bugged about is making plausible personal & banking info.
So let me put my questions here straight:

1. Is it possible to create a virtual credit card under any name and address and then use these to register an account with your real bank account?
Generally, the address and the name you put in while registering, should 100% match the name and address the cc card verification returns to the system, right?

2. Do you know how Et.sy handles the images you provide for ID verification? Is it a bot or a manual review? If I provide a badly shot photo of an ID card not written in Latin characters, how would Etsy compare the data with the one provided by the credit card verification?

3. If I slightly misspell my address I have already used (because it`s a transcription of a non-latin name) would it be detected and flagged?

4. And basically, if there is no way to go around the ID verification, doesn't this automatically mean, that only real personal data (name, cc card, address) is eligible to open a store on Ets.y?

Sincerely thankful for any feedback on these points!

:attention:

ISeeYou 11-21-2018 02:55 PM

Re: Et.sy Stealth - trying to make sense

Quote:

Originally Posted by DodoModo (Post 959275)
Hello dear folks,

Being kicked out of Etsy, I have spent considerable time in this forum reading through the steps needed for creating a new stealth account.
Please excuse me for repeating or messing things up, while thinking aloud and trying to make sense of it all, I`m sure many feel in a similar way when first encounter this situation.

/ I`m pretty OK with accomplishing the technical part of changing IPs, new windows user account, clearing meta data and so on..

/ What I`m bugged about is making plausible personal & banking info.
So let me put my questions here straight:

1. Is it possible to create a virtual credit card under any name and address and then use these to register an account with your real bank account?
Generally, the address and the name you put in while registering, should 100% match the name and address the cc card verification returns to the system, right?

2. Do you know how Et.sy handles the images you provide for ID verification? Is it a bot or a manual review? If I provide a badly shot photo of an ID card not written in Latin characters, how would Etsy compare the data with the one provided by the credit card verification?

3. If I slightly misspell my address I have already used (because it`s a transcription of a non-latin name) would it be detected and flagged?

4. And basically, if there is no way to go around the ID verification, doesn't this automatically mean, that only real personal data (name, cc card, address) is eligible to open a store on Ets.y?

Sincerely thankful for any feedback on these points!

:attention:

1) It depends on country. in most countries its hard to do such manipulation with bank accounts As an option you can use paypal only to receive payments. however it will require you to use some other countries VPN where its acceptable

2) ID verification usually handeled by humans.

3) it may work or it may not. its like 50/50. so i wouldnt risk it

4) THere IS a way for that but unfortunately i don't know dat) Surely someone in forums will help you out with this part =)

Good luck in ur stealth)

Bangduck 11-23-2018 03:20 AM

what was the reason you were restricted on etsy?

zarkos 11-23-2018 05:30 AM

It's a good business to sell on etsy because think to start sell on this marekt but think comparing to ebay is no good .