eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   Dont Upload Products FAST (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/122253-dont-upload-products-fast.html)

manoverde 12-06-2018 11:19 AM

Dont Upload Products FAST

Hello Friends,
for the past 3 years i have been creating Etsy Stealth Accounts.
and i want to share a tip with you here.

1- When you open the new Etsy stealth account, please never upload products fast, Take your time and upload each product in 3-5 minutes act like a real human or newbie or your new account will get under review.

Bless

backamblock 12-11-2018 11:22 AM

Re: Dont Upload Products FAST

Thanks for this info!
Is there a maximum number of Listings at a time that you would recommend?

manoverde 12-12-2018 11:10 AM

You can upload the quantity you want, but make sure each time you do it, leave a space of 3-5 minutes. You must act like a realy human, like you are a newbie.

Quote:

Originally Posted by backamblock (Post 964057)
Thanks for this info!
Is there a maximum number of Listings at a time that you would recommend?

backamblock 12-13-2018 08:11 AM

sounds way less complicated than eBay

big tymer 12-13-2018 03:08 PM

is there some other way to upload products faster? I upload everything by hand (copying existing listings) and it is so boring and monotonous that I want to take a gun out and blow my brains out. It takes me several minutes per listing anyway.

backamblock 12-13-2018 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big tymer (Post 964491)
is there some other way to upload products faster? I upload everything by hand (copying existing listings) and it is so boring and monotonous that I want to take a gun out and blow my brains out. It takes me several minutes per listing anyway.

i can write you a bot for uploading products. in laymans terms it will do exactly the same as you.. copy data from a spreadsheet and type it into the "new product" form. and maybe wait some minutes before the next product

It spoofs human-like mouse movement and Keyboard strokes, so for example the mouse moves a different path everytime, which is a little bit shaky, like a human hand.
i can tune it slower to be even less suspicious.

The Listing will not be created faster, but you have to do nothing for it and can spend your time for something actually worth your time

edit.. it uses a different browser fingerprint for each account and the cookies are seperate as well, so no worries about that
it will take the same profile and also store cookies for the account everytime it runs and create a new profile for new accounts

Nicoleprice 01-10-2019 04:21 PM

What about different browsers same ip?

big tymer 01-10-2019 06:28 PM

each store should have a different IP and browser. You can run several stores selling different things under the same IP and browser. For example, one store selling cat stuff and another store selling baby headbands. But if one of the stores get shut down for something (like an unpaid bill) your other store will also be shut down. Better off keeping everything separate and stealth.

Nicoleprice 01-10-2019 07:34 PM

I agree. I have sold on etsy forever, but I am stumped getting back on. I'm hoping to just buy a new account. What
I do is legit...i even sent a video and step by step photos of myself making the product but they still claimed it wasn't handmade.

identity 01-13-2019 11:40 AM

I am a new shop jewelry shop owner from India on etsy. how many products can I listing on etsy per day ?

rsot 01-13-2019 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by identity (Post 971036)
I am a new shop jewelry shop owner from India on etsy. how many products can I listing on etsy per day ?

Have you tried listing at all since your last jewelry posts identity?

identity 01-13-2019 12:42 PM

Yes. But I am not sure about listings on etsy.

MrStyle 01-13-2019 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manoverde (Post 963004)
Hello Friends,
for the past 3 years i have been creating Etsy Stealth Accounts.
and i want to share a tip with you here.

1- When you open the new Etsy stealth account, please never upload products fast, Take your time and upload each product in 3-5 minutes act like a real human or newbie or your new account will get under review.

Bless

Good advice. This is a general advice that applies to all accounts type (stealth or not) of every platform (ebay/amazon/etsy).

You have to do slow at first and show that you are a real human , and mostly a "new" user. A new user would never go fast on things..