eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   Adding Bank Information for Etsy (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/124124-adding-bank-information-etsy.html)

deshdeshdesh 02-18-2019 04:56 PM

Adding Bank Information for Etsy

Hey everyone,

I've followed the guide from eBay stealth for Etsy and I've come across a small problem with bank information. I've added the information but Etsy says the info is not correct. I've used a different address for the information provided to Etsy. My question is: Do I need to change my information on my bank account to be the same as the one I give to Etsy?

Thanks again for any responses!

MM78 02-18-2019 07:08 PM

Re: Adding Bank Information for Etsy

I don't think Etsy can see the information on your bank account.....are you sure you entered the info correctly?

rsot 02-18-2019 07:28 PM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth for etsy :thumb:

Your bank account address info does not need to match

agent006140 02-22-2019 02:07 PM

do the names match,they must match exactly

deshdeshdeshdesh 03-01-2019 07:44 PM

Sorry for the late reply! I forgot my password for my previous account so had to make a new one. I just failed to make one account and was asked to send ID. In hopes of redoing this, I made another account and I'm trying again but having the same issue.

I think my previous problem was I wasn't using a FRESH IP. When you mention Name, I am not using my full name but just a nickname. For some reason, Etsy pops up asking if the information is correct and if it is, then contact them.

I've been stuck here for a week, not sure what I did wrong or when I took the wrong step.

agent006140 03-02-2019 01:09 PM

it is my understanding with Paypal,the name on your Paypal account must match exactly the name on your bank account,eg Johnnie Smith and John Smith is no go,

agent006140 03-02-2019 01:10 PM

I dont think they see or check the address of your bank account.
doyou have the correct bank routing number and account number?

deshdeshdeshdesh 03-03-2019 12:03 PM

So I see that the bank account has been added successfully. It's odd that it's saying my address isn't correct. I thought the initial issue was because I was using a dedicated IP not a Fresh one but I made the change already. I'm really not sure why it can claim my address is not correct.

I'm not using PayPal for this account (There doesn't seem to be an option to add that).

agent006140 03-03-2019 10:26 PM

we get this address incorrect sometimes when printing shipping label when USPS may have the same street but the buyer abbrevated the street as st or avenue as ave.

manoverde 03-06-2019 09:04 PM

If you get Latin america accounts you wont need SSN

Klc0522 03-07-2019 12:12 AM

Does anyone have any info on creating a new Etsy account with a EIN number opposed with a SSN

I’ve been browsing a lot on here and haven’t found any info on that working. If I create a new shop with an EIN will I still be required to submit my ssn number?

depifish 03-08-2019 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 979753)
I don't think Etsy can see the information on your bank account.....are you sure you entered the info correctly?

I was thinking of using another bank account with my true name as I don't know if it is possible to open one with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, but then I thought that every time someone makes a bank deposit to someone else's bank account, after deposing, the name of the account is visible at the receipt. Does this apply to etsy? Won't they see that the name of this account is the same name of a suspended account for example the first time they'll have to make a deposit to your account?

deshdeshdeshdesh 03-08-2019 08:07 PM

So my names match but the bank address and address I'm giving to Etsy are different and I'm getting flagged for ID still. If I try again, would I need to make a new bank account? I don't have ID to give Etsy.

agent006140 03-09-2019 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klc0522 (Post 983863)
Does anyone have any info on creating a new Etsy account with a EIN number opposed with a SSN

I’ve been browsing a lot on here and haven’t found any info on that working. If I create a new shop with an EIN will I still be required to submit my ssn number?

you can try and see what happens.

agent006140 03-16-2019 04:23 PM

well,I look into PAYPAL VERIFYING bank account,I am wrong,the names do not have to match,if you give them the login ID and password it is instant verification.
why dont you go to etsy forum and see how Etsy verify bank account?

mixtapeuk 03-26-2019 08:26 AM

usually with etsy you need to add bank account first while setting up account, and then if it cant confirm the address it will ask you to upload documents then finally add credit card before you can setup new account

deshdeshdeshdesh 04-04-2019 02:21 PM

I'm not sure how to let it verify the address. Tbh, I've tried changing the address to being close to my VPN location.. I've seen someone been able to make an account using a tethered new phone. I think that might be my direction now since I'm always getting flagged for ID even with a new bank account :/