eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   Trying to figure out this Etsy stealth thing....so lost! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/127328-trying-figure-out-etsy-stealth-thing-so-lost.html)

Jengoode 06-23-2019 09:53 AM

Trying to figure out this Etsy stealth thing....so lost!

I need some help....a lobotomy....or something. I had my account permanently suspended from Etsy 3 days ago. I still dont understand why. They said recent shop complaints but I dont have any open cases? They said I can appeal after July 5th. Is it better for me to try and go through the appeal process or try this stealth account approach? I keep reading and reading these posts and am so confused on how to even tackle this and what I need to do so. I am not tech savvy at all and am scared of I pay money for so.eo e to do this for me I will get scammed. I have some money to throw at the situation but I'm not an endless supply of money. I have read to purchase the Ebay stealth guide but does that translate to etsy? Also, with etsy just changing its payment process to direct checkout only....paypal stealth doesnt apply to me. Can someone please help me? I am so lost as to what to wipe out....how to save my pictures so that I can reuse them....that is my only means to product to sell. Do I need a new phone? A new computer? I know I must appear like the local idiot but when it comes to technical things I really sort of am the village idiot. Any help or telling me I'm a lost cause so I can move on and not think about this anymore would be greatly appreciated.

Kajunrook 06-24-2019 08:56 AM

Re: Trying to figure out this Etsy stealth thing....so lost!

Appeal strongly, rarely can you stealth etsy unless you set up shop in a foreign country without direct checkout.

agent006140 06-27-2019 07:34 AM

yes,find out why you are suspended first,before spending money on stealth.
what are you selling?
other shop complaints usually mean the items you are selling !

rinota 07-03-2019 05:32 PM

try it but appealing is usually useless, just make another stealth account wiht new name, ip, email, bank, address, vcc

Kajunrook 07-04-2019 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rinota (Post 1016115)
try it but appealing is usually useless, just make another stealth account wiht new name, ip, email, bank, address, vcc

That sounds good but it rarely works as you need to provide SSN?

rinota 07-04-2019 09:49 AM

yeah that's totally accurate. Don't even bother doing that, if i were you i'd open a paypal only shop