eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   First Stealth Et/sy Account. Am I Missing Anything? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/129025-first-stealth-et-sy-account-am-i-missing-anything.html)

LaPachanga 08-21-2019 08:13 AM

First Stealth Et/sy Account. Am I Missing Anything?

Hi All! This is my first stealth account and just wanted to see if I have all my ducks in a row before I pull the trigger. My Et/sy account was banned a few years back and I found this forum and figured I'd give it a try to get back into the Et/sy market. I read the Ebay Stealth book, but don't know if I have to do anything different when it comes to Et/sy.

-Created new user on Windows PC
-VPN through IPBurger
-Using VCC to pay Etsy fees
-Receiving payments through non-stealth business PP with new email address. I never used PP on my previous banned Etsy.
-I will take new pictures and use new descriptions for my inventory

Do you think I'm good to go? Thanks!

drBoB 08-24-2019 06:06 AM

Re: First Stealth Et/sy Account. Am I Missing Anything?

You can use PP only if you set country that not support by etsy payment. So you need buy VPN from that country

MDL 09-01-2019 10:20 AM

I’m in the same boat as LaPachanga. My question is, can I use a new bank account to receive money with my real name (new bank account but my real name links to my suspended account) will that be an issue?

ccr16 09-03-2019 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MDL (Post 1031009)
I’m in the same boat as LaPachanga. My question is, can I use a new bank account to receive money with my real name (new bank account but my real name links to my suspended account) will that be an issue?

I don’t believe they can see the name on the account. So just put whatever name your shop with be under as the name on the card.

MDL 09-03-2019 05:24 PM

Thank you CCR16!

I read that VPN’s are not working in USA anymore.

If I change my router will that change my IP

Here’s what I have so far
New computer
New router
New identity w/ Ssn
New bank account (opened with my real name but I will use the shop name as bank name or the name of the new identity?)
VCC

Am I missing anything else? Kindly help

Lapachanga, were you able to successfully create an account in Mexico? I’m also thinking if I should do that but my fear is, I need to open that account in USA to check my orders. Will that be a problem?