Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-27-2019
LaPachanga's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

I've read most of the Etsy threads, bought Stealth Book and had an account with IPBurger (Etsy didn't like this VPN though). I still can't get an account going. I was wondering are people still having success recently opening new Etsy Stealth accounts?

I've been reading that Mexico IP's are the go to now a days. I don't live too far from Tijuana so I been thinking about taking a drive down there if that is still an option.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 08-27-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 9%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

very difficult
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-27-2019
LaPachanga's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinh261994 View Post
very difficult
Yup, that's what I've been hearing. I wish Gladiator was still around. She seemed like the most seasoned on this topic.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-27-2019
LaPachanga's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

Anybody else?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-27-2019
yankee's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,208
Thanks: 2,451
Thanked 2,792 Times in 2,043 Posts
Activity: 20%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPachanga View Post
Yup, that's what I've been hearing. I wish Gladiator was still around. She seemed like the most seasoned on this topic.
She just reused her own name and SS for each account. Then at around 17k when the tax information needs to get resubmitted, she would use an EIN/LLC

Her secret was to just make real accounts....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
Coolfrijoles (11-22-2019)
  #6  
Old 08-27-2019
yankee's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,208
Thanks: 2,451
Thanked 2,792 Times in 2,043 Posts
Activity: 20%
Longevity: 50%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

We made one three weeks ago and one last week. No problems. Dont use VPNs and gift cards wont work for VCC most of the time.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
Coolfrijoles (11-22-2019)
  #7  
Old 08-27-2019
LaPachanga's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
She just reused her own name and SS for each account. Then at around 17k when the tax information needs to get resubmitted, she would use an EIN/LLC

Her secret was to just make real accounts....
Thanks for the insight, Yankee. I signed up for an account a few months back (before I knew what stealthing was) with all my real info. My account was shut down immediately. I figured they linked it to my SSN so just gave up on E.tsy...until I found this forum.

So are you saying I can sign up in the US using say a tethered IP with my real name and SSN, find a legit VCC and use another address and email that wasn't connect to my banned account? Also, use other stealth tactics such as new user on Windows and erasing Exif info on pics.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-31-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 211
Thanks: 0
Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

Rather than Etsy which is super difficult to keep an account going after a suspension, have you looked at the Ecrater site. Very low fees and if you want your listings high in Google Shopping you pay a marketplace fee once an item sells. Etsy is money grabbing site thats slowly turning into a clone of Ebay
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-02-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 81
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 40%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilburnet View Post
Rather than Etsy which is super difficult to keep an account going after a suspension, have you looked at the Ecrater site. Very low fees and if you want your listings high in Google Shopping you pay a marketplace fee once an item sells. Etsy is money grabbing site thats slowly turning into a clone of Ebay
Hey
Is it worth it? I mean if Ecrater promotes listings on google then listings should get many views. How many views do you get per day and how many listings do you have?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-05-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
We made one three weeks ago and one last week. No problems. Dont use VPNs and gift cards wont work for VCC most of the time.
Is this still working?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-14-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 28
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPachanga View Post
Thanks for the insight, Yankee. I signed up for an account a few months back (before I knew what stealthing was) with all my real info. My account was shut down immediately. I figured they linked it to my SSN so just gave up on E.tsy...until I found this forum.

So are you saying I can sign up in the US using say a tethered IP with my real name and SSN, find a legit VCC and use another address and email that wasn't connect to my banned account? Also, use other stealth tactics such as new user on Windows and erasing Exif info on pics.
Hello,

Any update LaPachanga on your success to open a new Etsy stealth account please? Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-19-2019
LaPachanga's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthPadawan View Post
Hello,

Any update LaPachanga on your success to open a new Etsy stealth account please? Thanks
Yes I took the advice that Yankee stated above. I used my real name and SS. Tethered my cell phone for internet. Wiped out EXIF info on pictures and created a new user on my windows computer. My Etsy has been up for about 3 weeks now. I only had two sales so far, but no suspension yet.

"She just reused her own name and SS for each account. Then at around 17k when the tax information needs to get resubmitted, she would use an EIN/LLC

Her secret was to just make real accounts...."
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaPachanga For This Useful Post:
Coolfrijoles (11-22-2019), TheModdingDad (10-08-2019)
  #13  
Old 09-19-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 28
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaPachanga View Post
Yes I took the advice that Yankee stated above. I used my real name and SS. Tethered my cell phone for internet. Wiped out EXIF info on pictures and created a new user on my windows computer. My Etsy has been up for about 3 weeks now. I only had two sales so far, but no suspension yet.

"She just reused her own name and SS for each account. Then at around 17k when the tax information needs to get resubmitted, she would use an EIN/LLC

Her secret was to just make real accounts...."
Thank you for your reply.

What about the bank account? Do I need a new one?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-08-2019
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 68
Thanks: 32
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthPadawan View Post
Thank you for your reply.

What about the bank account? Do I need a new one?
Yes you do
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-08-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 28
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

ok thank you
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-08-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

wait, ur telling me one can get back after being banned just by using same info as the banned account? It makes no sense? how?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-08-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

Any1 know how to pay fees on etsy pp only stealth? The pp acc i used to open got limited. Im now recieving on a safe pp that isnt stealth, but i need to pay fees and I dont know how to
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-08-2019
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 62,985
Thanks: 4,898
Thanked 7,647 Times in 6,982 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerg View Post
wait, ur telling me one can get back after being banned just by using same info as the banned account? It makes no sense? how?
This is not a good stealth approach - using same info...
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-08-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

well, if it works who cares, as long as it works im fine
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-08-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 28
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
This is not a good stealth approach - using same info...
What other option we have if we don't wanna use friends or family details??
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-08-2019
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 68
Thanks: 32
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

Seems like none I have been at this for a week and no cigar
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-09-2019
unkown5454's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,283
Thanks: 2,193
Thanked 1,325 Times in 952 Posts
Activity: 25%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Has anyone in the US created a successful Etsy account lately?

you are on the right path. i have faith
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to unkown5454 For This Useful Post:
556and623 (10-27-2019)
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Etsy Stealth wtf! Successful with stealth on ebay for MANY years but Etsy is 👎🏼 Stealthsince2014 Introductions 8 07-26-2019 11:17 PM
Anyone have a successful stealth account ? jphole eBay Discussion! 6 06-10-2019 04:55 AM
Created an Etsy Stealth Account But I am appealing my account closure FRUSTRATEDGUY Etsy Discussions 3 11-16-2017 03:33 AM
Anyone successful with Etsy Stealth? llcc221 Etsy Discussions 12 11-08-2015 09:07 PM
Anybody created successful seller account recently ? dhenrydg eBay Discussion! 14 11-29-2012 10:11 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:03 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts