eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   Etsy Stealth (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/129379-etsy-stealth.html)

SWORDFISH497 09-01-2019 03:33 AM

Etsy Stealth

Im from UK and i tried to create a stealth from UK but its pretty hard, my brother lives in Sri Lanka and also support PayPal. He created an account already and connected a PayPal. My question is how can i operate that store from UK? Can i access to that store from UK?

SWORDFISH497 09-01-2019 03:39 AM

Re: Etsy Stealth

Also Sri Lanka dont have PayPal, can we connect a PayPal from a different country? He connector ted his Malaysian PayPal

Play 09-01-2019 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SWORDFISH497 (Post 1030944)
Also Sri Lanka dont have PayPal, can we connect a PayPal from a different country? He connector ted his Malaysian PayPal

You can connect a Paypal from a different country to take in payments for an eBay account that is in another country.

Just make sure you have enabled any relevant currencies under PayPal otherwise payments may get rejected.

Play 09-01-2019 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SWORDFISH497 (Post 1030942)
Im from UK and i tried to create a stealth from UK but its pretty hard, my brother lives in Sri Lanka and also support PayPal. He created an account already and connected a PayPal. My question is how can i operate that store from UK? Can i access to that store from UK?

VPN is your best bet. Although you'll need to find a VPN with a fresh dedicated IP from sri lanka, (i.e. IP that's not been abused).

SWORDFISH497 09-01-2019 07:28 AM

Thanks Play but this is etsy Account

maerg 09-02-2019 08:20 AM

Get I.P bugger, or a private (non shared vpn), make a paypal account and an etsy account with SAME INFO and in a country that does not support etsy payments (thus paypal only), get a vcc to verify paypal, link to etsy and start selling but with the usual STEALTH mode, i.e. do not add same products as previous account at first, always use fresh photos, descriptions and titles. ALSO very important, do not upload immages using the same windows account on your PC, they will find out and suspend you, always make a new windows user, or use a different pc. Remember, its very easy to make a mistake with VPN's you ALWAYS have to check that its on when you enter etsy or paypal, and you must always DISCONNECT when you log back into your other PC users, as you may leave a Etsy window open in one, log into the other user and disconnect the vpn. Etsy is one of the hardest sites to fool, but it can be done

SWORDFISH497 09-03-2019 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maerg (Post 1031172)
Get I.P bugger, or a private (non shared vpn), make a paypal account and an etsy account with SAME INFO and in a country that does not support etsy payments (thus paypal only), get a vcc to verify paypal, link to etsy and start selling but with the usual STEALTH mode, i.e. do not add same products as previous account at first, always use fresh photos, descriptions and titles. ALSO very important, do not upload immages using the same windows account on your PC, they will find out and suspend you, always make a new windows user, or use a different pc. Remember, its very easy to make a mistake with VPN's you ALWAYS have to check that its on when you enter etsy or paypal, and you must always DISCONNECT when you log back into your other PC users, as you may leave a Etsy window open in one, log into the other user and disconnect the vpn. Etsy is one of the hardest sites to fool, but it can be done

Thanks a lot. Really Helpful

maerg 09-03-2019 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SWORDFISH497 (Post 1031330)
Thanks a lot. Really Helpful

No worries mate, just remember not to raise red flags for their bots and always try to comply with their rules. They have many and its often easy to get your account suspended by unknowlingly breaking them. They are super strict, especially with new accounts, so this time arround make sure you dont make the same mistakes as the previous one :)