eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   Well on the topic of the etsy account quickly.. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/130195-well-topic-etsy-account-quickly.html)

TheModdingDad 10-01-2019 03:41 PM

Well on the topic of the etsy account quickly..

Also another quick question that always has me on a stump like wondering.:noidea:

I can still use my new bank accounts I open correct. I use wells fargo so I can open unlimited bank accounts now can I use the new card they send me that goes to that bank account ? Or I need a VCC ?

Can anyone help on that mind boggling question please ?

TheModdingDad 10-02-2019 09:04 AM

Re: Well on the topic of the etsy account quickly..

So now noone can send a reply but i open a thread about a user and everyone jumps on me :thumb:

ebaystealth1974 10-02-2019 09:07 AM

I must have missed where EVERYONE jumped on you. :confused:

TheModdingDad 10-02-2019 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 (Post 1037904)
I must have missed where EVERYONE jumped on you. :confused:

May I ask why here on this forum everyone is uptight on normal questions asked. What I mean is jumped on me is that just cause of a sentence I put I got responses unrelated to my initial questions. Like now you reply with that instead of just helping me out with a simple question ( If you know the answer ).
Everywhere I read even on the stealth guide, yes I have purchased when I joined and saw its a monthly charge. It does not state anything related to my question, it only speaks about VCC. I just want to know if I have to use a VCC or can I use a new card sent to me from my bank with the new account I open.
I do and have opened accounts with my card sent from bank. Just don't know if that could have been small red flags. I have 3 PP accounts open and a ebay account all stealth. And 6 etsy accounts where 2 got hit but when I open a new one now it gets hit pretty quickly. I just wanted some quick refreshment over the top answers not some replys like most have put.

Thanks hope you get my drift. :focus:

StealthPadawan 10-02-2019 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheModdingDad (Post 1037908)
May I ask why here on this forum everyone is uptight on normal questions asked. What I mean is jumped on me is that just cause of a sentence I put I got responses unrelated to my initial questions. Like now you reply with that instead of just helping me out with a simple question ( If you know the answer ).
Everywhere I read even on the stealth guide, yes I have purchased when I joined and saw its a monthly charge. It does not state anything related to my question, it only speaks about VCC. I just want to know if I have to use a VCC or can I use a new card sent to me from my bank with the new account I open.
I do and have opened accounts with my card sent from bank. Just don't know if that could have been small red flags. I have 3 PP accounts open and a ebay account all stealth. And 6 etsy accounts where 2 got hit but when I open a new one now it gets hit pretty quickly. I just wanted some quick refreshment over the top answers not some replys like most have put.

Thanks hope you get my drift. :focus:

Regarding the 2 banned etsy accounts out of the 6, did you use same IP, ID, Bank details?

agent006140 10-02-2019 10:11 AM

how many accounts do you need?
I have one and I do quite well,

If I understand your question,instead of paying for a VCC,you want to use a new card WFC sent you but you are afraid Etsy will link it to your suspended Etsy account.
Is it a debit card or a credit card?

I dont know,not much is known of how Etsy operates,you have to figure out yourself

TheModdingDad 10-02-2019 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1037918)
If I understand your question,instead of paying for a VCC,you want to use a new card WFC sent you but you are afraid Etsy will link it to your suspended Etsy account.

Yes sorry thats what I mean its a debit card

TheModdingDad 10-02-2019 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StealthPadawan (Post 1037912)
Regarding the 2 banned etsy accounts out of the 6, did you use same IP, ID, Bank details?

No all is different the only thing is the number it ask for at one of the steps I have used same number with no issues. Recently on the 2 I just opened it was indexed viewable,then it got ghosted next day. I am thinking maybe there is a dns link on my frost vpn. So I am going to just change my mac and not use the vpn and see if that was the issue.

Maybe they now are catching on to the number used or just the vpn got zapped.

TheModdingDad 10-02-2019 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1037916)
how many accounts do you need?
I have one and I do quite well,

Yeah we are our own competition its a strategy I use for my niche.

TheModdingDad 10-02-2019 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1037918)

Yes its a debit so am I good?