eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   Etsy suspended have a few questions! I already know the basics here (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/133260-etsy-suspended-have-few-questions-i-already-know-basics-here.html)

Stealthmonk 02-04-2020 07:35 AM

Etsy suspended have a few questions! I already know the basics here

Ok so. This will be my 3rd Etsy account some woman messaged me right before I was about to get a 4000 payout using my real name asking if it was me and this was my new account. Etsy suspended the account immediately! So I got a new phone it’ll be here today. I’m going to make a new account with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, but for banking details for Etsy pay, I have multiple bank accounts in my own name. Can I use my own name for the payouts? Or do I need to use someone else’s? I’ve already used my moms, she has multiple bank accounts I can use as well. Just curious if linking a new bank account with MY name will cause a issue a huge portion of my income comes from Etsy.

Thanks in advance!!
Lana :mad:

Khaleesi 02-04-2020 04:00 PM

Re: Etsy suspended have a few questions! I already know the basics here

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stealthmonk (Post 1066795)
Ok so. This will be my 3rd Etsy account some woman messaged me right before I was about to get a 4000 payout using my real name asking if it was me and this was my new account. Etsy suspended the account immediately! So I got a new phone it’ll be here today. I’m going to make a new account with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, but for banking details for Etsy pay, I have multiple bank accounts in my own name. Can I use my own name for the payouts? Or do I need to use someone else’s? I’ve already used my moms, she has multiple bank accounts I can use as well. Just curious if linking a new bank account with MY name will cause a issue a huge portion of my income comes from Etsy.

Thanks in advance!!
Lana :mad:

Was it a customer or Etsy asking if it was you? I’ve had Etsy employees try to catch me up before in private messages. I just tell them it’s out of stock etc. but in your case obviously your photos and items linked you?

You should be good to use your name but we need more details on what happened. I’ve never heard of Etsy asking if you had xyz shop previously.

agent006140 02-04-2020 05:21 PM

Re: Etsy suspended have a few questions! I already know the basics here

so what happens to your 4000,will you get it?