Dont know what else to do... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 02-07-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default Dont know what else to do...

Hello, I really just dont know what else to do. All my 6-7 attemps failed. I once had 6 stores running at the same time and now I cant even open one.

I tried with VPN, VPS, direct checkout + ID, Payoneer, just Paypal account (no direct checkout), VCC, Vanilla Card, creating new user on PC, formatting PC, changing MAC Address on PC, changing IP, mobile IP with phone... I even purchased the stealth guide...

Everytime with completely different items. But always the accounts get "deactivated" a few hours later or "suspended" 24-48 hrs later...

I used to make 10k a month with Etsy and it was my only source of income. Its been almost 3 months already fighting with this and cant fix it. Sh*t, I even though about killing myself.

I cant tell you how any real help will be gladly appreciate. Even paid for christ sake.

I just want my f*ck**ng life back....
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-07-2020

Longevity: 24%
Default Re: Dont know what else to do...

I just made a new account sucessfully it’s been 48 hours now. I have only 1 item so far while collecting new photos going to take this slow. But here’s what I did. I got a brand new phone (never ever to connect to WiFi EVER) see I have DC only so idk much about the PayPal thing. But when signing up I use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info. Then when it asks for my banking info and more about myself and for my ssn I use all my real info. Upon searching this forum the best thing to do is to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ in some places and not in others. I know how frustrating this is for you trust me I do. I am almost afraid to post what I normally post I’m super paranoid about it
Old 02-08-2020

Longevity: 27%

Paypal ? Did you used same Paypal on all new account`s ? Prepaid card it`s not working for amazon or etsy anymore

Last edited by Babadukas; 02-08-2020 at 07:57 AM. Reason: added
Old 02-08-2020

Longevity: 85%

Etsy is too hard to get back on. Thankfully i still have my Etsy account but i hardly use Etsy now, i only have one listing there and i used to have over a 100 listings. I moved nearly all my inventory back to over to Ebay..
Old 02-08-2020

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by enco View Post
Hello, I really just dont know what else to do. All my 6-7 attemps failed. I once had 6 stores running at the same time and now I cant even open one.

I tried with VPN, VPS, direct checkout + ID, Payoneer, just Paypal account (no direct checkout), VCC, Vanilla Card, creating new user on PC, formatting PC, changing MAC Address on PC, changing IP, mobile IP with phone... I even purchased the stealth guide...

Everytime with completely different items. But always the accounts get "deactivated" a few hours later or "suspended" 24-48 hrs later...

I used to make 10k a month with Etsy and it was my only source of income. Its been almost 3 months already fighting with this and cant fix it. Sh*t, I even though about killing myself.

I cant tell you how any real help will be gladly appreciate. Even paid for christ sake.

I just want my f*ck**ng life back....

Read my threads and it will come together. I was also in the $10k+ per month club. Definitely hit rock bottom when I woke up the day before a big holiday and my job, passion and life were shattered. My entire family was coming to stay with me that day and I had to pretend everything was ok....it took 4 months for me to figure it out and those 4 months were hell. Once I was back on it was a relief but I had forgotten how hard it is to start fresh. I’m just now getting to a place where I’m making decent sales. Wishing you luck! Don’t go to the dark place like I did. Put all of that anger into cheating the system.
Old 02-08-2020

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

ask a friend to let u list some items and give him a cut.
Old 02-08-2020

Longevity: 36%

I just want to say I managed to convince my barber to create an eBay account and sell it to me.

You need to get creative in desperate times, people will oblidge if you offer monetary gains and thoroughly explain how it won't blow back on them.

Find someone who (in some way or another) has some sort of understanding of entrepreneurship, and can relate on some level. If what you're doing isn't working, think outside the box
Old 02-08-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 31%

Thank you for all the posts guys!

Yes, I was thinking about asking a new real person. Beeing that Im not from an Direct Checkout country and if I choose to not use a VPS I would be open my account here at Latin America. In your experience, has the paypal account and Etsy CC owners be the same person/name? Or I might be able to use one name for Paypal and another for the Etsy information + CC?
Old 02-11-2020

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaleesi View Post
Read my threads and it will come together. I was also in the $10k+ per month club. Definitely hit rock bottom when I woke up the day before a big holiday and my job, passion and life were shattered. My entire family was coming to stay with me that day and I had to pretend everything was ok....it took 4 months for me to figure it out and those 4 months were hell. Once I was back on it was a relief but I had forgotten how hard it is to start fresh. I’m just now getting to a place where I’m making decent sales. Wishing you luck! Don’t go to the dark place like I did. Put all of that anger into cheating the system.

I feel this. Thanks for the help you leave for others here!
Old 02-12-2020

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelizabeth View Post
I feel this. Thanks for the help you leave for others here!
That’s how I made it to the other side! Just hang in there guys. Read my threads for help. 😊