eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   New account with IPBurger (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/134407-new-account-ipburger.html)

Coolfrijoles 03-17-2020 01:53 AM

New account with IPBurger

I made a previously stealth Etsy account using the info from here and the book and it worked. I was able to start store and have listings going. However, after my first sale, I got suspended. I got an email saying that my info was inconsistent and they were closing account and that I couldn't appeal. I think where I messed up was using tunnel bear which is not a dedicated fresh IP. Ok so my question is if I got a new account with ipburger fresh and dedicated, do you think it would work. I just don't want to spend $$ when everyone is saying that they Etsy doesn't allow new accounts to be made with vpn's. Any imput would be appreciated, thanks again my stealth gang!

Shassar 03-17-2020 01:59 AM

Re: New account with IPBurger

I haven't had any luck with VPN. Apparently some do work but the majority do not so you would be taking a big chance of being shut down or possibly not even able to get past the registration :/

Coolfrijoles 03-17-2020 11:27 AM

Do you know what the recommendation for etsy? The book recommends VPN for Ebay and Amazon but nothing for etsy. I made a new profile on PC, but no way of changing up without a VPN.

SaiJin 03-17-2020 11:56 AM

IPburger is stil lthe best out there for stealth.

Why not send them an email and see if they can help you ?

https://secure.ipburger.com/support?step=2&deptid=1

Shassar 03-17-2020 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolfrijoles (Post 1077965)
Do you know what the recommendation for etsy? The book recommends VPN for Ebay and Amazon but nothing for etsy. I made a new profile on PC, but no way of changing up without a VPN.

Tethering or changing your home ip

Coolfrijoles 03-19-2020 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1077970)
IPburger is stil lthe best out there for stealth.

Why not send them an email and see if they can help you ?

https://secure.ipburger.com/support?step=2&deptid=1

I reached out to them and unfortunately still haven't heard from them hopefully they reach out soon.

Coolfrijoles 03-19-2020 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shassar (Post 1077971)
Tethering or changing your home ip

I really don't know how to change en external IP address, any info on how to do that?

Coolfrijoles 03-19-2020 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shassar (Post 1077850)
I haven't had any luck with VPN. Apparently some do work but the majority do not so you would be taking a big chance of being shut down or possibly not even able to get past the registration :/

Have you had any luck another way?

Shassar 03-19-2020 12:20 PM

Just turn on a mobile hotspot through the settings on ur phone so you connect your laptop to your phones internet. If your phone plan doesn't have it you can buy a separate hotspot if that's cheaper ask your provider

SaiJin 03-19-2020 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolfrijoles (Post 1078475)
I reached out to them and unfortunately still haven't heard from them hopefully they reach out soon.

IPburger customer support is really good, they usually respond to my tickets very fast when I needed help.

Just sit tight or email them again tomorrow.

e2free 03-19-2020 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coolfrijoles (Post 1078475)

Dont forget its cronavirus effecting all the business

chicagoIL 03-23-2020 02:33 PM

I use a fresh/new ip vpn from ipburger.
I have had my etsy account open for over 2 years
making lots of sales. Not thousands each month but enough.
I sell a handmade item. Nothing funky. No digital
downloads, no ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items, nothing that would be flagged.
I even contacted customer service with an issue
and they responded and everything is fine. They looked
into my account so if the vpn was an issue, I would have been
closed. I don't think it's just the vpn that gets people booted.

Coolfrijoles 04-14-2020 11:04 PM

Does anyone know if using tethering is it better to use a virtual box or use a new user account on computer or laptop?

Coolfrijoles 04-14-2020 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicagoIL (Post 1079401)
I use a fresh/new ip vpn from ipburger.
I have had my etsy account open for over 2 years
making lots of sales. Not thousands each month but enough.
I sell a handmade item. Nothing funky. No digital
downloads, no ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items, nothing that would be flagged.
I even contacted customer service with an issue
and they responded and everything is fine. They looked
into my account so if the vpn was an issue, I would have been
closed. I don't think it's just the vpn that gets people booted.

Thank you for sharing that info. I'm still unsure of what way to go. I'm still waiting for my new card to come in the mail. To give it another go

kirkie2 04-18-2020 05:10 PM

IP Burger is working for me on etsy amazon and ebay and I created the accounts using IP Burger

AnnoyedByEtsy 04-18-2020 05:34 PM

Not just a new IP but a new user account on your computer

Twocoolt 05-20-2020 08:01 PM

I tried creating an Etsy account using the same IP from IPBURGER I use on the stealth ebay and I can't get past registration. I tried changing browsers and nothing worked. If I were to use my cellular data to create the account would it hurt to use the IP Burger vpn the next time I login?

degsey69 05-20-2020 09:29 PM

Cell phone hot spot is probably the best way to get into etsy, a lot of registrations on large websites are barring registration using a VPN, once registered you can use a good VPN like IP Burger use the fresh IP option.

Use stealth procedures when doing this.

Twocoolt 05-20-2020 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by degsey69 (Post 1094906)
Cell phone hot spot is probably the best way to get into etsy, a lot of registrations on large websites are barring registration using a VPN, once registered you can use a good VPN like IP Burger use the fresh IP option.

Use stealth procedures when doing this.

I wonder if using the IP Burger vpn to register a new ebay account was the reason ebay barred that account since you mentioned that. I have bought a couple fresh IP's from IPBURGER and no problems except for the one I tried to setup a new ebay. Now I know to register using cell phone then use ipburger after.

degsey69 05-20-2020 10:02 PM

Correct best to use a hot spot for initial registration and then IP Burger Fresh IP afterwards, same for PayPal.

SaiJin 05-20-2020 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twocoolt (Post 1094913)
I wonder if using the IP Burger vpn to register a new ebay account was the reason ebay barred that account since you mentioned that. I have bought a couple fresh IP's from IPBURGER and no problems except for the one I tried to setup a new ebay. Now I know to register using cell phone then use ipburger after.

Or you can also get IPburger's residential IP to register initially.

donutdonut13 10-30-2020 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirkie2 (Post 1086563)
IP Burger is working for me on etsy amazon and ebay and I created the accounts using IP Burger

Hi,what type of IP burger product you use? is it residential or fresh ip? thanks