etsy vcc - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 05-29-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default etsy vcc

Anyone having problems with vcc part when registering new accounts? or can recoment a seller in the marketplace with working cards?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-20-2020

Longevity: 33%
Default Re: etsy vcc

Quote:
Originally Posted by digimons View Post
Anyone having problems with vcc part when registering new accounts? or can recoment a seller in the marketplace with working cards?
Looking for someone as well.
Old 06-21-2020

Longevity: 25%

I recently got accouunts suspended due to vcc which I bought from market place
Old 06-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

First of all I am in the UK and so US members can take what you wish from this but it is my experience and I run 2 stealth Etsy accounts with one in my pocket so to speak

Most of what you have learned or know about eBay Stealth is pretty useless as far as Etsy is concerned

First, VCC - it aint going to work, I don't care how many people tell me they have this VCC or that VCC - it aint going to work. You need a real credit or debit card registered to the address you use

Bank account - you need an account that will accept mismatched names

Name - not important - you can use yoiur own

Address - appears to be unimportant but I'm not certain. You need an address that you have access to - friend, family etc., - preferably residential. How you do that is up to you

Register your bank and debit card at that address at least 10 days before creating your new account

Register your driving licence at that address (not an absolute but it worked for me - you can change it back later)

DOB - the main link in the UK - I knocked 5 years off mine abd paid someone on fiverr to alter the photo of my Licence

SSN - I have no idea how you get round that - we do not have SSN in the UK

This is not meant to be a blueprint for Etsy stealth - it is just my experience

I have also had good results 'borrowing' someone elses details, paying them of course, and placing a laptop permanently in their house and using remote connection

Etsy is a completely different ball game to Ebay/Paypal so don't expect to see any account sellers offering Etsy accounts any time soon. If perchance anyone does find a way to make multiple Etsy accounts the price will be very very high. On a UK forum someone was offering £1000 for an account and got no takers

Good luck with it
The Following User Says Thank You to Bigblackdog For This Useful Post:
Rom Tittenhouse (06-22-2020)
Old 06-22-2020

Longevity: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblackdog View Post
First of all I am in the UK and so US members can take what you wish from this but it is my experience and I run 2 stealth Etsy accounts with one in my pocket so to speak

Most of what you have learned or know about eBay Stealth is pretty useless as far as Etsy is concerned

First, VCC - it aint going to work, I don't care how many people tell me they have this VCC or that VCC - it aint going to work. You need a real credit or debit card registered to the address you use

Bank account - you need an account that will accept mismatched names

Name - not important - you can use yoiur own

Address - appears to be unimportant but I'm not certain. You need an address that you have access to - friend, family etc., - preferably residential. How you do that is up to you

Register your bank and debit card at that address at least 10 days before creating your new account

Register your driving licence at that address (not an absolute but it worked for me - you can change it back later)

DOB - the main link in the UK - I knocked 5 years off mine abd paid someone on fiverr to alter the photo of my Licence

SSN - I have no idea how you get round that - we do not have SSN in the UK

This is not meant to be a blueprint for Etsy stealth - it is just my experience

I have also had good results 'borrowing' someone elses details, paying them of course, and placing a laptop permanently in their house and using remote connection

Etsy is a completely different ball game to Ebay/Paypal so don't expect to see any account sellers offering Etsy accounts any time soon. If perchance anyone does find a way to make multiple Etsy accounts the price will be very very high. On a UK forum someone was offering £1000 for an account and got no takers

Good luck with it
That's super helpful Blackdog, one question. Why is it important to have access to the address? Etsy never sent me any mail and all bank communications can be electronic.
ok 2 questions actually, is it possible to re-load windows and use a new browser instead of buying an entirely new laptop if you've been blacklisted? I've been told they track the MAC address but that it's somehow dependent on the browser for that info. I don't get it. I've been told that would work but I'm not so sure
Old 06-22-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom Tittenhouse View Post
That's super helpful Blackdog, one question. Why is it important to have access to the address? Etsy never sent me any mail and all bank communications can be electronic.
ok 2 questions actually, is it possible to re-load windows and use a new browser instead of buying an entirely new laptop if you've been blacklisted? I've been told they track the MAC address but that it's somehow dependent on the browser for that info. I don't get it. I've been told that would work but I'm not so sure
If you are going to change the address on your DL it will be sent there.
Old 07-04-2020

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblackdog View Post
If you are going to change the address on your DL it will be sent there.
Hi

I have been doing etsy stealth for a couple of years but wondered if you had any advice on how you use the debit/credit card for verification if you can't us your own address.

I usually use a vcc from revolut.
Also where do you get your ID from when they ask on setup

Thanks in advance