SUCCESS? Reopened store after suspension. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 07-23-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
Wink SUCCESS? Reopened store after suspension.

Hello. I was really successful on Etsy but got banned. I've read 80% of all topics and comments about Ebay&Etsy stealth accounts. I checked so much info on the internet you won't believe me guys. I spent weeks researching how to open new account. Also I'm glad that I can use my husband's info to open new shop. So here all steps what I used:

1. New laptop.

2. New phone and sim-card on my husband's name. I use phone to create Personal Hotspot to have internet on laptop.

Laptop and phone don't interact with any website, social networks besides Etsy. I don't use any wifi which I used for my old store.

3. I used my husband's old address where his uncle lives.

4. We opened a new bank on his old address.

But the next problem which most of you probably don't know is Etsy's policy how they track us. I'm really aware of this one:
"we may also determine location from GPS or information about wireless networks or cell towers near your mobile device."

I got internet on my laptop from Personal Hotspot. And the problem is that Etsy can see my location obtaining info from Cell Towers. I googled about that so much. I live in London and my husband's old address is about 4 miles from us. I think Etsy can see the difference from which address I visit their website.

BE AWARE that you can't use any VPN, you will get banned. I'm not sure if you can get Dedicated IP but the problem that they match location with IP address. And it probably supposed to show your location at least near your new address.

I think this is the most problem which so many people don't know. Even if you use completely new internet provider from your home they will see your location doesn't match the address and will see similarity with a banned store. Because obviously you would have same listings.

So I went to my husband's old address and on that location I opened new store. But the problem is how to manage it with Cell Towers tracking :(

I used everything new for listings, I created new photos from new phone. I used new size and dimension for products, almost same hashtags, new description.

I had about 800 listings so I add them slowly every week. The store looks really poor in design. It isn't supposed to be perfect. You just starting and Etsy shouldn't see that you're a pro. Show them you're a noob. On first listings I even didn't use any hashtags.

Of course from the first day I got new sales. And here is the next problem how to manage new store if I can't do this from my home address:

1. I check every order details on my email. Which of course I can use it even from my old laptop. I buy a label on postal's service website. But I put there new address.
I copy each tracking for each order so later when I visit Etsy I fullfill order with it.

And because I use new shipping address I have to ship it from new post office near new address. I think Etsy can see from each zip code item was shipped.

After I dropped packages I drive to a new address and from laptop visit Etsy to add tracking number to every order I shipped.

It's pain in the ass but that's how I manage Etsy for about 3 month and made about 3000£. I get paid every week so it doesn't look so suspicious.

After all my research I found only few people who successfully opened new store but 99% fail to reopen it.

Also I've read about Remote Controlling laptop but some people weren't successful with it. And I can't leave laptop on a new address.

In the end what I want to say that you 100% need new address and cannot manage new store from same address. If you can move to a new apartment I would do this but we own a house so we can't move out :(

Let me know guys what do you think about Etsy tracking through CELL TOWERS.

And sorry for my English, I'm from other country originally
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-24-2020

Default Re: SUCCESS? Reopened store after suspension.

Hi! I happened to move to a new address after I got banned. But I already used my fresh new address to log into my old banned etsy shop to deal with the rest customer questions and make sure all orders were delivered. I wonder in this case, can I still use my new address for opening a new store?
Old 07-24-2020

Also, for the new device part, did anyone just changes their "device-address"?
Old 07-24-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comax View Post
Hello. I was really successful on Etsy but got banned. I've read 80% of all topics and comments about Ebay&Etsy stealth accounts. I checked so much info on the internet you won't believe me guys. I spent weeks researching how to open new account. Also I'm glad that I can use my husband's info to open new shop. So here all steps what I used:

1. New laptop.

2. New phone and sim-card on my husband's name. I use phone to create Personal Hotspot to have internet on laptop.

Laptop and phone don't interact with any website, social networks besides Etsy. I don't use any wifi which I used for my old store.

3. I used my husband's old address where his uncle lives.

4. We opened a new bank on his old address.

But the next problem which most of you probably don't know is Etsy's policy how they track us. I'm really aware of this one:
"we may also determine location from GPS or information about wireless networks or cell towers near your mobile device."

I got internet on my laptop from Personal Hotspot. And the problem is that Etsy can see my location obtaining info from Cell Towers. I googled about that so much. I live in London and my husband's old address is about 4 miles from us. I think Etsy can see the difference from which address I visit their website.

BE AWARE that you can't use any VPN, you will get banned. I'm not sure if you can get Dedicated IP but the problem that they match location with IP address. And it probably supposed to show your location at least near your new address.

I think this is the most problem which so many people don't know. Even if you use completely new internet provider from your home they will see your location doesn't match the address and will see similarity with a banned store. Because obviously you would have same listings.

So I went to my husband's old address and on that location I opened new store. But the problem is how to manage it with Cell Towers tracking :(

I used everything new for listings, I created new photos from new phone. I used new size and dimension for products, almost same hashtags, new description.

I had about 800 listings so I add them slowly every week. The store looks really poor in design. It isn't supposed to be perfect. You just starting and Etsy shouldn't see that you're a pro. Show them you're a noob. On first listings I even didn't use any hashtags.

Of course from the first day I got new sales. And here is the next problem how to manage new store if I can't do this from my home address:

1. I check every order details on my email. Which of course I can use it even from my old laptop. I buy a label on postal's service website. But I put there new address.
I copy each tracking for each order so later when I visit Etsy I fullfill order with it.

And because I use new shipping address I have to ship it from new post office near new address. I think Etsy can see from each zip code item was shipped.

After I dropped packages I drive to a new address and from laptop visit Etsy to add tracking number to every order I shipped.

It's pain in the ass but that's how I manage Etsy for about 3 month and made about 3000£. I get paid every week so it doesn't look so suspicious.

After all my research I found only few people who successfully opened new store but 99% fail to reopen it.

Also I've read about Remote Controlling laptop but some people weren't successful with it. And I can't leave laptop on a new address.

In the end what I want to say that you 100% need new address and cannot manage new store from same address. If you can move to a new apartment I would do this but we own a house so we can't move out :(

Let me know guys what do you think about Etsy tracking through CELL TOWERS.

And sorry for my English, I'm from other country originally
One of the more sensible postings about Etsy

There are members who will disagree with what you have said - I tried to explain this some time ago but I was effectively laughed at

I currently run 2 successful stealth accounts and my account creation method mirrors yours

Some of the points you have made on how Etsy track you will be argued but the fact is you have cracked the system

Well done - now work on getting a spare up and running

The Following User Says Thank You to Bigblackdog For This Useful Post:
Catnjo (03-24-2021)
Old 07-24-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblackdog View Post

There are members who will disagree with what you have said - I tried to explain this some time ago but I was effectively laughed at

I currently run 2 successful stealth accounts and my account creation method mirrors yours

Some of the points you have made on how Etsy track you will be argued but the fact is you have cracked the system

Glad that you opened your stores also

I'm not saying that I give here a perfect way but that's how it works in my situation.

Good luck with your stores
Old 07-24-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliu60828 View Post
Hi! I happened to move to a new address after I got banned. But I already used my fresh new address to log into my old banned etsy shop to deal with the rest customer questions and make sure all orders were delivered. I wonder in this case, can I still use my new address for opening a new store?
Sounds really risky. I don't know what to do in your situation.

My husband's address was never in their system.

Also did you visit your banned stores using your wifi from new address?
Old 07-25-2020

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblackdog View Post

I gotta agree, both of you are doing it right.

It is probably easier to get away with location while being in a city.
Old 07-25-2020

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliu60828 View Post
Likely already linked to your old account.
Old 07-25-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklisted_by_ebay View Post
Likely already linked to your old account.
Definitely linked to the old account

Create a wi-fi hotspot