eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   Photo Metadata & Batch Purifier (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/138276-photo-metadata-batch-purifier.html)

Rom Tittenhouse 08-10-2020 02:18 PM

Photo Metadata & Batch Purifier

So I used batch purifier on all my old product photos from a suspended shop. I then used these files for my new stealth shop but unfortunately it was suspended after my first sale. I'm not sure what the mistake was but the purpose of this post is to ask, can I use those images again? If there was no metadata can Etsy's bots still recognize them? Is it purely a matter of metadata that allows product photos to be recognized or could they have some other smart tech?... And now that I think about it, wouldn't it be suspicious if the entire shop's photos had zero metadata at all?

And I'll introduce a side-quest here just for fun since it's related... How different should the new titles be if I am selling the same products as before? I've done my best to re-arrange words in the titles and tags but at the end of the day the keywords are the keywords and there is only so much you can do. Plus, someone else could be listing a similar item using the same keywords so I would have to assume that not much attention is paid to titles and tags when connecting your stealth shop to a previously suspended shop.

Babadukas 08-11-2020 04:32 PM

Re: Photo Metadata & Batch Purifier

They have bots, i call them pixel bots they scan photos pixels and match pixels with banned photos.

Duab 08-12-2020 09:08 AM

Regarding photos - I suggest editing background, add some icons to the mockup.

Regarding titles, tags - they can be identical, never had an issue with these.

But I may also ask, are you sure your stealth account creation method was airtight? I mean, new docs, info, VPN, card, bank, laptop user or laptop?

Rom Tittenhouse 08-13-2020 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duab (Post 1110108)
Regarding photos - I suggest editing background, add some icons to the mockup.

Regarding titles, tags - they can be identical, never had an issue with these.

But I may also ask, are you sure your stealth account creation method was airtight? I mean, new docs, info, VPN, card, bank, laptop user or laptop?

Good to know about titles and tags. I'm having completely new photos made. Yes, I'm using exactly the same method that a friend is using to create many stealth accounts so I feel certain the problem was in the images. Using virtual machine with custom vpn, new name and bank account and CC

yobar 08-18-2020 02:22 PM

BatchPurifier LITE™ is a free tool for Windows to remove hidden metadata from JPEG picture files in batch.

BatchPurifier LITE™ is the freeware edition of BatchPurifier™. (which supports 25 file types , including Microsoft Office® Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, OpenOffice™, and PDF)

BatchPurifier LITE™ is able to thoroughly remove JPEG metadata, including the following types:

Screenshot of BatchPurifier LITE
Exif data (including thumbnail & geotag)
IPTC data
XMP data
JPEG comments
ICC profile
Adobe APP14 tag
JFIF header
Other hidden data