eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   Question with stealth addresses (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/140280-question-stealth-addresses.html)

etsyetsy 11-22-2020 12:26 AM

Question with stealth addresses

Recently got the permaban on one of my two legit accounts.

I plan on opening a new account, but from what I understand, nothing can be tied to the banned account - including the address. I want to open a new account with my wife's social, her credit card, (which the address is tied to my one remaining legit account), but with my cousin's address.

Dilemma here is that the credit card has to match the billing address. If I use the billing address that is tied to my social that my current live shop is on, would that get both of the shops closed? Does etsy keep billing address of the CC in their file?

Any info is appreciated.

rsot 11-22-2020 02:42 AM

Re: Question with stealth addresses

Can you consider changing the billing address to a fresh one?

Duab 12-22-2020 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by etsyetsy (Post 1126440)
Recently got the permaban on one of my two legit accounts.

I plan on opening a new account, but from what I understand, nothing can be tied to the banned account - including the address. I want to open a new account with my wife's social, her credit card, (which the address is tied to my one remaining legit account), but with my cousin's address.

Dilemma here is that the credit card has to match the billing address. If I use the billing address that is tied to my social that my current live shop is on, would that get both of the shops closed? Does etsy keep billing address of the CC in their file?

Any info is appreciated.

If you got to choose between re-using same info and mismatching billing address - go with mismatching address. Your card will fail address verification, but its not crucial to operate accounts for a long term successfully.

Tron 12-22-2020 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duab (Post 1132484)
If you got to choose between re-using same info and mismatching billing address - go with mismatching address. Your card will fail address verification, but its not crucial to operate accounts for a long term successfully.

Duab, from what I can see on here you are one of this forums ET SY experts. Have you seen the new tax info requirements for UK shops?.

Do you have any thoughts on how to handle this for accounts made under stealth info? Any advice would be appreciated. I have a few shops all under different info and I'm hoping to keep a couple of them.