eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   LLC address? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/140795-llc-address.html)

Lalo 12-16-2020 10:23 PM

LLC address?
 
Hello, I need help here's my situation.

I passed the 1099 threshold this year.

Last year I was close to the threshold so ets# asked for irs details so I got an EIN in the shops name (but I didn't create the llc).

This year I have to create an llc my question is what address will the 1099 come in? I'm assuming the stealth address.

So what address do I create the llc with?
(The shops EIN has my real address)

Not sure if I can put the stealth address as the business address and my real address as the llc address.

Does anyone know?

Thank you in advance.

SaiJin 12-16-2020 10:44 PM

Re: LLC address?
 
I'd make the LLC as the same address as the info on the account for consistency.

Lalo 12-16-2020 10:46 PM

Re: LLC address?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1131364)
I'd make the LLC as the same address as the info on the account for consistency.

Thanks but the EIN has my real address not stealth address...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:24 PM.

vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:24 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Rotating Residential Proxies? Head to IPBurger for Residential Proxies
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger