eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   Trying to open a new shop with a UK company (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/142102-trying-open-new-shop-uk-company.html)

benyamine 02-17-2021 01:12 PM

Trying to open a new shop with a UK company

A year ago Etsy closed my account and I have tried to create new ones but every time I create an account Etsy close it.

Today I will try to open a new account but this time with a UK registered company.

1.I will get a UK company name with a ( Business Address Service
London WC2)

2.New Bank account with the company name.

3. get a new phone.

Legal business address: I will put the company address. but what about the primary shop owner for the business information? can I put my true information? ( name, address...)

and can I manage this shop with my new phone even that I'm not living in the UK? or should I use a VPS.

please if I miss any information I appreciate your help before i lose all these information

thank you

GEORGIAN 02-17-2021 03:32 PM

Re: Trying to open a new shop with a UK company

Quote:

Originally Posted by benyamine (Post 1142300)
A year ago Etsy closed my account and I have tried to create new ones but every time I create an account Etsy close it.

Today I will try to open a new account but this time with a UK registered company.

London WC2)

3. get a new phone.

Legal business address: I will put the company address. but what about the primary shop owner for the business information? can I put my true information? ( name, address...)

and can I manage this shop with my new phone even that I'm not living in the UK? or should I use a VPS.

please if I miss any information I appreciate your help before i lose all these information

thank you

use only mobile hotspot internet

Duab 02-18-2021 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benyamine (Post 1142300)

London WC2)

3. get a new phone.

thank you

Hi mate,

Creating under company does not change anything, and when you'll put your real details they will flag you and suspend in just a matter of time.

If you think registering under a company will change anything, you're mistaken.

And use desktop for better account management, thats my advice. With app you're limited to only 1 account and not convenient management of account.

To answer your question, I don't think your approach will work on this new account.

benyamine 02-20-2021 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duab (Post 1142368)
Hi mate,

Creating under company does not change anything, and when you'll put your real details they will flag you and suspend in just a matter of time.

If you think registering under a company will change anything, you're mistaken.

And use desktop for better account management, thats my advice. With app you're limited to only 1 account and not convenient management of account.

To answer your question, I don't think your approach will work on this new account.

what if i registered as a company. and I can use my mother's details and ID for the person responsible for the store. but we share the same address

Bigblackdog 02-21-2021 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benyamine (Post 1142730)
what if i registered as a company. and I can use my mother's details and ID for the person responsible for the store. but we share the same address

Then it is your mother who is running the account. Provided she can pass Adyens checks that could be a runner

Remember company details are a public database - if your name is there you will have wasted a lot of money

Address is not, as far as I'm aware, an issue. I have the same (similar) address on 3 accounts

Cannot advise on ISP I'm afraid

:ranger:

benyamine 02-21-2021 09:13 PM

Remember company details are a public database - if your name is there you will have wasted a lot of money

Address is not, as far as I'm aware, an issue. I have the same (similar) address on 3 accounts

:ranger:[/QUOTE]

i will try to use my mother's phone. what about the Wifi router should i change it? what should i do about this point?

ynotstealth 02-21-2021 11:02 PM

register as a sole trader should be good enough

Duab 02-22-2021 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benyamine (Post 1142897)

:ranger:

i will try to use my mother's phone. what about the Wifi router should i change it? what should i do about this point?[/QUOTE]

All details need to be fresh. You can register with your relative details only, no need for company then.

IP: don't use VPN's for etsy