Etsy listing images - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 03-10-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 23%
Angry Etsy listing images

Hi! I had an etsy shop with my own designes of celebrities and brands and got my shop suspended.
After my suspension, I tried to open a new shops but all the time I put my old image my shop gets deactivated.
My problem was that I listed those image in high qulity and now a lot of shops list my designs. But how the hell they use my images and don't gets suspended.
I get suspended even when I change the mockups, but thiefts using same image from my suspended shop.
Someone might say they use 1 or 2 design from your shop, I would say ok maybe, but there a lot shops that listed only my 50 arts and still selling on ETSY from July 2020. ALMOST 8 MONTHS

Sorry for my bad English
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-10-2021

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 42%
Default Re: Etsy listing images

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakec View Post
Hi! I had an etsy shop with my own designes of celebrities and brands and got my shop suspended.
After my suspension, I tried to open a new shops but all the time I put my old image my shop gets deactivated.
My problem was that I listed those image in high qulity and now a lot of shops list my designs. But how the hell they use my images and don't gets suspended.
I get suspended even when I change the mockups, but thiefts using same image from my suspended shop.
Someone might say they use 1 or 2 design from your shop, I would say ok maybe, but there a lot shops that listed only my 50 arts and still selling on ETSY from July 2020. ALMOST 8 MONTHS

Sorry for my bad English
If you're getting suspended just after listing your items it could be that VPN is the problem. I assume you're creating PayPal only accounts from Russia?

Its better to make US/EU account with Payments enabled and use other type of ip solution.
Old 03-11-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duab View Post
If you're getting suspended just after listing your items it could be that VPN is the problem. I assume you're creating PayPal only accounts from Russia?

Its better to make US/EU account with Payments enabled and use other type of ip solution.
No I don’t get suspended after first listing(i list different product) and I don’t use VPN. I have multiply etsy stealth shops working, they are operating very good. I get suspended only if I list something from my previous shop that suspended for IP violations. When I list new designs in my stealth shops, they are working very good. My question was, why I get banned when I list something from my previous shop, but there on etsy other shops that list my designs and don’t get suspended???

Last edited by lakec; 03-11-2021 at 09:07 AM.
Old 03-11-2021

Quote:
No I don’t get suspended after first listing(i list different product) and I don’t use VPN. I have multiply etsy stealth shops working, they are operating very good. I get suspended only if I list something from my previous shop that suspended for IP violations. When I list new designs in my stealth shops, they are working very good. My question was, why I get banned when I list something from my previous shop, but there on etsy other shops that list my designs and don’t get suspended???
You're selling digital items?

If not digital, have you tried creating new mockups?
Old 03-11-2021

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
No I don’t get suspended after first listing(i list different product) and I don’t use vpn. I have multiply etsy stealth shops working, they are operating very good. I get suspended only if I list something from my previous shop that suspended for IP violations. When I list new designs in my stealth shops, they are working very good. My question was, why I get banned when I list something from my previous shop, but there on etsy other shops that list my designs and don’t get suspended???
I think et sy has a bot that compares listings with recently suspended shops, to catch out people who know about stealth and want to get back into business right away. They closed a store of mine on day 2 when I started listing the the same products right away.

If you add your old stuff later and more randomly (amongst new products) they can't do much, since lots of stores sell the same products (i.e. dropshippers and digital).

Last edited by zapx; 03-11-2021 at 03:17 PM.
Old 03-14-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You're selling digital items?

If not digital, have you tried creating new mockups?
Yes I tried to change my mockups, I even triend to change colors of my designs. But thieves are using images that were saved from my suspended shop with my old mockups. I did some small research how they could do that and I'm thinking to try to get back with old designes. Afraid to write about that research here in case some etsy stuff my watch this forum.
Old 03-22-2021

Longevity: 36%

You should create the new image and clear exif data from them before upload to the new store.
Old 03-24-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhtera View Post
You should create the new image and clear exif data from them before upload to the new store.
how to creat a new image if i sell posters?
Old 03-24-2021

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
how to creat a new image if i sell posters?
Different pixel size of image and clear exif data.
Old 04-02-2021

does different pixel size helps ???
Old 04-03-2021

Longevity: 19%

pixels
exif remove

done
Old 04-03-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Batchpurifier should also work
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
radhedesign (04-23-2021)
Old 04-12-2021

Longevity: 33%

I Doing manually like Right Click / Properties / Details and change many details I tought was enough but account again got deactivated, still confusiing what they tracking more...
Old 04-13-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICENORTH View Post
I Doing manually like Right Click / Properties / Details and change many details I tought was enough but account again got deactivated, still confusiing what they tracking more...
There's definitely some bots checking for same listings and shutting shops down. But it's not 100% accurate. Knowing how they randomly suspend accounts, I don't believe it's accurate more than 50% (pure speculation).

We did an experiment because some accounts were getting randomly suspended when uploading NEW and never used before products. We burned maybe 5-6 accounts like that in a row. Accounts were shut down immediately after 2-3 listings were updated. We knew that it has nothing to do with our account creation method, as other numerous accounts we do are selling fine.

So we edited the background of our photos by making it pure white and changed angle of our photos. Everything else : design, keywords remained the same - and it worked.

We also run tests of uploading identical, same EXIF data photos of previously suspended accounts. Did that on 5-6 shops also, selling till this day for months already.

So when it's not working, instead of doing some small tweaks to your listings (purging, adding watermarks), change them from the base. And it might work for you.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Duab For This Useful Post:
ICENORTH (04-14-2021), jennie (09-07-2021), lazuo (05-17-2021), radhedesign (04-23-2021), Starduster (08-01-2021)
Old 04-13-2021

Longevity: 17%

Quote:
There's definitely some bots checking for same listings and shutting shops down. But it's not 100% accurate. Knowing how they randomly suspend accounts, I don't believe it's accurate more than 50% (pure speculation).

We did an experiment because some accounts were getting randomly suspended when uploading NEW and never used before products. We burned maybe 5-6 accounts like that in a row. Accounts were shut down immediately after 2-3 listings were updated. We knew that it has nothing to do with our account creation method, as other numerous accounts we do are selling fine.

So we edited the background of our photos by making it pure white and changed angle of our photos. Everything else : design, keywords remained the same - and it worked.

We also run tests of uploading identical, same EXIF data photos of previously suspended accounts. Did that on 5-6 shops also, selling till this day for months already.

So when it's not working, instead of doing some small tweaks to your listings (purging, adding watermarks), change them from the base. And it might work for you.
Literally started doing this with new shop and it worked.
The Following User Says Thank You to vikingo For This Useful Post:
Starduster (08-01-2021)
Old 04-13-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:

I opened second shop in 1 month after suspension. Cleared cache and cookies, used same user on my laptop and uploaded images without cleanin exif. Those images were made in same Photoshop and etsy didn't suspend me. Etsy shop worked well. Did that also on my second stealth shop. That's why I think you just need to clear exif only if you using photo that are made on phones.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lakec For This Useful Post:
ICENORTH (04-14-2021), rsot (04-14-2021)
Old 04-14-2021

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
I opened second shop in 1 month after suspension. Cleared cache and cookies, used same user on my laptop and uploaded images without cleanin exif. Those images were made in same Photoshop and etsy didn't suspend me. Etsy shop worked well. Did that also on my second stealth shop. That's why I think you just need to clear exif only if you using photo that are made on phones.
I using Photoshop for images mostly and every new account start well untill I add some listings and one which one of those some peoples copy me all time and I think they report me because of jelousy..btw..

My Question is.. Does TXT file attached in listing also can be detected as problem for suspension ?

I change name of txt file I add in listing but dont change txt content.
Old 04-14-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICENORTH View Post
I using Photoshop for images mostly and every new account start well untill I add some listings and one which one of those some peoples copy me all time and I think they report me because of jelousy..btw..

My Question is.. Does TXT file attached in listing also can be detected as problem for suspension ?

I change name of txt file I add in listing but dont change txt content.
Txt file doesn't have the same tag as images
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
ICENORTH (04-14-2021)