eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   Signing up using the same name and ID but different bank account and IP? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/142806-signing-up-using-same-name-id-but-different-bank-account-ip.html)

oibruv 04-04-2021 10:55 AM

Signing up using the same name and ID but different bank account and IP?

Would it work to sign up with the same name and ID but using a different IP and bank account? Would they be able to find out right away? I've been trying to set up a stealth account since January now and I have not had any success. I don't know how many more bank accounts, credit cards etc. I have to get to finally be able to start selling again.

I was banned for supposedly selling non-handmade items which isn't true. I contacted them and said I would provide proof if necessary. I have emailed them about 10 times during the last 3 months and I do not receive any help. Even calling them is a joke. One of the support members just hung up on me.

I also recently found a shop that is selling something that isn't handmade. It's 95% LED lights from AliExpress and the shop is still running with close to 12,000 sales since about June last year. This is just making me feel worse and worse. Why am I not allowed to provide for my family?

I need to get back there and start selling again. I've had enough and ****, I need help.

slokor 04-04-2021 01:25 PM

Re: Signing up using the same name and ID but different bank account and IP?

Sounds like you need to get the stealth guide.
Your missing a lot of info necessary to getting things done properly.

Duab 04-07-2021 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oibruv (Post 1148165)
Would it work to sign up with the same name and ID but using a different IP and bank account? Would they be able to find out right away? I've been trying to set up a stealth account since January now and I have not had any success. I don't know how many more bank accounts, credit cards etc. I have to get to finally be able to start selling again.

I was banned for supposedly selling non-handmade items which isn't true. I contacted them and said I would provide proof if necessary. I have emailed them about 10 times during the last 3 months and I do not receive any help. Even calling them is a joke. One of the support members just hung up on me.

I also recently found a shop that is selling something that isn't handmade. It's 95% LED lights from AliExpress and the shop is still running with close to 12,000 sales since about June last year. This is just making me feel worse and worse. Why am I not allowed to provide for my family?

I need to get back there and start selling again. I've had enough and ****, I need help.

That's the game. You need multiple accounts to diversify and succeed. Sounds painful to hear you've been trying to get back to selling since January, and your idea is still to use the same ID. Re-using any of the same info is an instant link.

You've got a lot of catching up to do mate, or explore account marketplace section. Best of luck

rsot 04-08-2021 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duab (Post 1148515)
That's the game. You need multiple accounts to diversify and succeed. Sounds painful to hear you've been trying to get back to selling since January, and your idea is still to use the same ID. Re-using any of the same info is an instant link.

You've got a lot of catching up to do mate, or explore account marketplace section. Best of luck

Right on - no use of same old info