eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   PayPal restricted, PayPal is my only means of getting paid, What can I do, HELP (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/143200-paypal-restricted-paypal-my-only-means-getting-paid-what-can-i-do-help.html)

xzaofei 04-25-2021 10:52 AM

PayPal restricted, PayPal is my only means of getting paid, What can I do, HELP

Hi, I'm in China, my PayPal is restricted for no reason, PayPal is my only means of getting paid, I am communicating with paypal now, but the outcome is not good. If the limitation can not be removed, can I use a different paypal account for receiving ETSY payment? Will it trigger any limitation to my etsy account and my new paypal account? I am worring about the association of two account, and get another restriction. Thanks

firefist 04-25-2021 12:23 PM

Re: PayPal restricted, PayPal is my only means of getting paid, What can I do, HELP

Quote:

Originally Posted by xzaofei (Post 1150920)
Hi, I'm in China, my PayPal is restricted for no reason, PayPal is my only means of getting paid, I am communicating with paypal now, but the outcome is not good. If the limitation can not be removed, can I use a different paypal account for receiving ETSY payment? Will it trigger any limitation to my etsy account and my new paypal account? I am worring about the association of two account, and get another restriction. Thanks

As per my experiences there shouldn't be any problem from etsy to receive payments on new paypal account but make sure u don't use ur new paypal on same network and laptop if they get linked even that will be limited

xzaofei 04-25-2021 12:51 PM

Re: PayPal restricted, PayPal is my only means of getting paid, What can I do, HELP

Thanks so so much, so it is ok if the etsy information and the paypal information are not matched.

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefist (Post 1150928)
As per my experiences there shouldn't be any problem from etsy to receive payments on new paypal account but make sure u don't use ur new paypal on same network and laptop if they get linked even that will be limited

agent006140 04-25-2021 01:09 PM

if Paypal finds out it is the same old you behind the new Paypal account,it would shut down your new Paypal account.
Whether ETSY would let you link another person's Paypal account,you will find out when you try

xzaofei 04-25-2021 01:15 PM

It is look like we can change etsy information,If we modify the full name on etsy, the information will match.:help:

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefist (Post 1150928)

DENDEN76 04-25-2021 03:03 PM

Why would etsy have a problem? You simply insert your address theres no linking of accounts.

firefist 04-25-2021 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xzaofei (Post 1150931)
Thanks so so much, so it is ok if the etsy information and the paypal information are not matched.

Yeah Etsy and paypal aren't linked so, you don't have to worry about matching information on both for receiving payments. To pay Etsy fees I would suggest you use credit or debit card.