Revolut alternatives for etsy. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 09-08-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 14%
Default Revolut alternatives for etsy.

Anyone know any good alternatives to revolut? With virtual cards? I don't want to wait weeks for a real card to avoid just to get it burned in an hour.
I use payoneer for receiving banks as that seems to be the only thing working nowadays. On payoneer at least you can delete your account and a make a new one when you get burnt.

Etsy doesn't even seem to care if the name doesn't match, for example, I register with a name like John and put unedited ID and then on receiving account a slight variation like Johna, they don't even seem to care! Same for cards, but only revolut and payoneer seem to work for some reason.

Also, if I swap my DOB around, i.e. make it so im born in 1998 instead of 1999, and keep everything the same, will I get disabled? I haven't even tried fugazi ID's, they let me in with my drivers license with real name after account register with ID got disabled. HA.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-09-2021

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 42%
Default Re: Revolut alternatives for etsy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTP View Post
Anyone know any good alternatives to revolut? With virtual cards? I don't want to wait weeks for a real card to avoid just to get it burned in an hour.
I use payoneer for receiving banks as that seems to be the only thing working nowadays. On payoneer at least you can delete your account and a make a new one when you get burnt.

Etsy doesn't even seem to care if the name doesn't match, for example, I register with a name like John and put unedited ID and then on receiving account a slight variation like Johna, they don't even seem to care! Same for cards, but only revolut and payoneer seem to work for some reason.

Also, if I swap my DOB around, i.e. make it so im born in 1998 instead of 1999, and keep everything the same, will I get disabled? I haven't even tried fugazi ID's, they let me in with my drivers license with real name after account register with ID got disabled. HA.
Reusing similar details is only a matter of time.

Why not to explore service marketplace section and sellers to get cards for your accounts?