Etsy stealth with Indian proxy 2021? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 10-06-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 14%
Default Etsy stealth with Indian proxy 2021?

Hi, i'm from Europe but from a country that is not a part of the Et$y Payments system. Until recently it was possible to open an Et$y shop with PayPal only but since the April update there is no way to open a shop from here, just to run shops that are opened before that period.

My first question would be, is there a way to open a Stealth Et$y shop at all with this in mind? By the way, i'm selling digital items so there's no shiping concerns.

Second question would be if there's a way to open a Stealth Etsy shop using IP Burgers Residential Proxy based in India since they are the only ones that can receive payments to PayPal? And if so, would i need an Indian vcc or some other vcc that works internationaly and would work for Et$y bill payments and verification? Could i use a domestic Paypal for receiving payments in that case?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-06-2021

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 42%
Default Re: Etsy stealth with Indian proxy 2021?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer View Post
Hi, i'm from Europe but from a country that is not a part of the Et$y Payments system. Until recently it was possible to open an Et$y shop with PayPal only but since the April update there is no way to open a shop from here, just to run shops that are opened before that period.

My first question would be, is there a way to open a Stealth Et$y shop at all with this in mind? By the way, i'm selling digital items so there's no shiping concerns.

Second question would be if there's a way to open a Stealth Etsy shop using IP Burgers Residential Proxy based in India since they are the only ones that can receive payments to PayPal? And if so, would i need an Indian vcc or some other vcc that works internationaly and would work for Et$y bill payments and verification? Could i use a domestic Paypal for receiving payments in that case?
Hi mate,

Forget about Paypal. Accounts with banks are the only option right now
The Following User Says Thank You to Duab For This Useful Post:
fazer (10-09-2021)
Old 10-06-2021

Longevity: 20%

Quote:

You would need an indian ID and a Indian phone number as they would be calling you multiple times during verification and later too. I would suggest buying accounts online instead of going through all these headache
Old 10-09-2021
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 14%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duab View Post
Hi mate,

Forget about Paypal. Accounts with banks are the only option right now
Thanks, unfortunate, but good to know that's not an option. Do you still sell ET$Y accounts by the way?
Old 10-10-2021

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Thanks, unfortunate, but good to know that's not an option. Do you still sell ET$Y accounts by the way?
Yes, Paypal is not available since April.

We do, please check our sales thread in the marketplace section.