Etsy stealth IP Location - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 10-11-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 16%
Default Etsy stealth IP Location

I used to earn decent amount of money until Etsy removed my country and integrated Etsy payment system as mandatory.

Since then I tried opening dozen accounts but all of them got suspended after few hours.

I will need a help to identify the problem. On every account I tried I used new sim cars for hotspot and new OS. Even tried and different laptop, but still got suspended.

I can see two problems that may cause suspension:
1. Credit cards and VCC's I used are from different country
2. My IP address and my documents are also from different country

I don't know if I can register for example a USA account and my IP addresses is in AU. In theory I should be able to do that because I may have temporary resistance in AU or I'm on vocation. But I'm not sure, maybe Etsy sees this as a red flag and suspending my accounts?

For the credit cards, also can I use AU credit card and register USA account? Again in theory I can get credit card from almost every country but maybe etsy sees and this as a red flag?

Do I have other options for IP address different from IP burger? I know IP burger work for sure, but it will turn out to be such a big waste of money if my stores aren't suspended because of my IP addresses.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-12-2021

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 42%
Default Re: Etsy stealth IP Location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Npaloski View Post
I used to earn decent amount of money until Etsy removed my country and integrated Etsy payment system as mandatory.

Since then I tried opening dozen accounts but all of them got suspended after few hours.

I will need a help to identify the problem. On every account I tried I used new sim cars for hotspot and new OS. Even tried and different laptop, but still got suspended.

I can see two problems that may cause suspension:
1. Credit cards and VCC's I used are from different country
2. My IP address and my documents are also from different country

I don't know if I can register for example a USA account and my IP addresses is in AU. In theory I should be able to do that because I may have temporary resistance in AU or I'm on vocation. But I'm not sure, maybe Etsy sees this as a red flag and suspending my accounts?

For the credit cards, also can I use AU credit card and register USA account? Again in theory I can get credit card from almost every country but maybe etsy sees and this as a red flag?

Do I have other options for IP address different from IP burger? I know IP burger work for sure, but it will turn out to be such a big waste of money if my stores aren't suspended because of my IP addresses.
You need matching country IP's and vcc's, bank. Etsy is hard on stealth accounts, and having different country ip's is a huge risk factor in their eyes
The Following User Says Thank You to Duab For This Useful Post:
Npaloski (10-12-2021)
Old 10-12-2021
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duab View Post
You need matching country IP's and vcc's, bank. Etsy is hard on stealth accounts, and having different country ip's is a huge risk factor in their eyes
Thanks for the info. So ip burger is must in this case...
Old 10-20-2021

Longevity: 36%

You definitely do not need vcc of the same country. Im not sure about the bank but it should be fine in your country.

100% if your documents are from a different country than your account then of course you will fail…
The Following User Says Thank You to supplies For This Useful Post:
MissStealth (01-11-2022)
Old 10-27-2021

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Npaloski View Post
Thanks for the info. So ip burger is must in this case...
Let us know if you progress any further!