eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   Someone keep reporting My and other Etsy seller's listings (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/148021-someone-keep-reporting-my-other-etsy-sellers-listings.html)

Mohd 07-06-2022 02:10 PM

Someone keep reporting My and other Etsy seller's listings

What to do if someone keeps reporting sellers listing so Etsy keeps removing those listings?!! is there any way to block this person? Can i report him to Etsy?

rsot 07-07-2022 05:27 AM

Re: Someone keep reporting My and other Etsy seller's listings

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Do you know who is targeting you? Is this person selling the same product?

Mohd 07-08-2022 06:11 AM

Yes i know him, they sell same items as me but not on Etsy, he claims he owns the rights to sell these digital items and he has a website out of Etsy

Hank 07-08-2022 07:13 AM

There is no way to block him and no way to report him to Etsy. Certainly not in any way which would achieve anything meaningful. Etsy, like eBay and Amazon, simply do not want to get involved in ownership and property rights issues.

This kind of behaviour is commonplace, and whilst you might not want to hear this if you value your account you will stop selling the product(s).

As an aside, is it legitimate and compliant with Etsy policies?

GreenBean 07-09-2022 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mohd (Post 1196646)
What to do if someone keeps reporting sellers listing so Etsy keeps removing those listings?!! is there any way to block this person? Can i report him to Etsy?

If you know him if he has a website, you should check him out better… if you can confirm he has the rights to a product you are trying to sell ,then this is bad and sad. You know you need to change your plans.

Mohd 07-09-2022 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 1196830)
If you know him if he has a website, you should check him out better… if you can confirm he has the rights to a product you are trying to sell ,then this is bad and sad. You know you need to change your plans.

Yes i know his website and he doesn't have the rights, that's why i am asking because he wants to sell these products alone so he keeps reporting my and others listings.

Hank 07-10-2022 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mohd (Post 1196831)
Yes i know his website and he doesn't have the rights, that's why i am asking because he wants to sell these products alone so he keeps reporting my and others listings.

The problem is neither do you so you have no defence. What if he was the owner, you'd stop selling them then wouldn't you?
Simply assume he is the owners, because the one person who counts think he is....Etsy.

Like I said earlier, this isn't going to go away so either stop or wait to be suspended.

rsot 07-10-2022 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mohd (Post 1196759)
Yes i know him, they sell same items as me but not on Etsy, he claims he owns the rights to sell these digital items and he has a website out of Etsy

Seems like the website is giving him legitimate status with etsy - you're facing a rough situation indeed