Etsy account create with VMware - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-19-2023
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 126
Thanks: 7
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
iTrader: (0)
Default Etsy account create with VMware

hi,
can you tell me more information about VMware detail below?

can I create 1 vmware machine windows 10 then I create clone from the current state in the virtual machine (creating a linked clone from the current state will create a new snapshot) this way i create number of clone machine .
those machine are whenever used in etsy so my account look like separate or link my another etsy account?

my main point : I want to create number of etsy account so create a new virtual machine are take too much time but whenever I create link clone its very fast.

any suggestion are helpful
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 01-21-2023
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 75,544
Thanks: 5,908
Thanked 8,893 Times in 8,186 Posts
Activity: 96%
Longevity: 83%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Etsy account create with VMware

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-di...etsy-safe.html - double post
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-26-2023
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 15,772
Thanks: 314
Thanked 2,519 Times in 2,174 Posts
Activity: 66%
Longevity: 91%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Etsy account create with VMware

Quote:
Originally Posted by radhedesign View Post
hi,
can you tell me more information about VMware detail below?

can I create 1 vmware machine windows 10 then I create clone from the current state in the virtual machine (creating a linked clone from the current state will create a new snapshot) this way i create number of clone machine .
those machine are whenever used in etsy so my account look like separate or link my another etsy account?

my main point : I want to create number of etsy account so create a new virtual machine are take too much time but whenever I create link clone its very fast.

any suggestion are helpful
I'd get a used cheap laptop. I wouldn't mess with virtual stuff when it comes to etsy or amazon.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-27-2023
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 75,544
Thanks: 5,908
Thanked 8,893 Times in 8,186 Posts
Activity: 96%
Longevity: 83%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Etsy account create with VMware

different user accounts on windows platform is a viable idea OP
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
radhedesign (02-12-2023)
  #5  
Old 02-12-2023
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 126
Thanks: 7
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Etsy account create with VMware

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
different user accounts on windows platform is a viable idea OP
thank you for your idea ,
I will try then update to you.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-12-2023
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 126
Thanks: 7
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Etsy account create with VMware

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
I'd get a used cheap laptop. I wouldn't mess with virtual stuff when it comes to etsy or amazon.
the idea are good but managing number of system problem
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-12-2023
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 75,544
Thanks: 5,908
Thanked 8,893 Times in 8,186 Posts
Activity: 96%
Longevity: 83%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Etsy account create with VMware

what system problem you having
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-02-2023
LFO LFO is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 2
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Etsy account create with VMware

Before i start down this path, Does anyone know if a VM help with browser fingerprinting
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-03-2023
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 75,544
Thanks: 5,908
Thanked 8,893 Times in 8,186 Posts
Activity: 96%
Longevity: 83%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Etsy account create with VMware

related: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-di...etsy-safe.html
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-04-2023
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 126
Thanks: 7
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Etsy account create with VMware

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
different user accounts on windows platform is a viable idea OP
i am used different user account system and create 10 etsy account.
all account are suspended within 4 hours.

then i research in every user account and i found , etsy are track react id in every account.

i see every user account have same react id ( hardware id)

i am share screenshot below
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-04-2023
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 126
Thanks: 7
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Etsy account create with VMware

I am share image link below

https://ibb.co/M9cC2zt
https://ibb.co/BV5Xn29
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-04-2023
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Etsy account create with VMware

Quote:
Originally Posted by radhedesign View Post
i am used different user account system and create 10 etsy account.
all account are suspended within 4 hours.

then i research in every user account and i found , etsy are track react id in every account.

i see every user account have same react id ( hardware id)

i am share screenshot below
I don't think they will track hardware ID and different user method didn't work for me. You have to format the whole laptop and use totally different network also make sure you don't use any old info while creating account and to use another account in same laptop you need to partition the laptop with another OS and use different network for that.
Also from next month they have made Tax ID mandatory so don't burn ID's simply creating 10's of account.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-04-2023
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 11,935
Thanks: 1,600
Thanked 1,083 Times in 1,020 Posts
Activity: 61%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Etsy account create with VMware

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
different user accounts on windows platform is a viable idea OP
it depends on which Window version
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-04-2023
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 11,935
Thanks: 1,600
Thanked 1,083 Times in 1,020 Posts
Activity: 61%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Etsy account create with VMware

Quote:
Originally Posted by James567 View Post
I don't think they will track hardware ID and different user method didn't work for me. You have to format the whole laptop and use totally different network also make sure you don't use any old info while creating account and to use another account in same laptop you need to partition the laptop with another OS and use different network for that.
Also from next month they have made Tax ID mandatory so don't burn ID's simply creating 10's of account.
thats why SAigin recommend getting another used laptop or PC,they are dirt cheap
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-04-2023
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 75,544
Thanks: 5,908
Thanked 8,893 Times in 8,186 Posts
Activity: 96%
Longevity: 83%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Etsy account create with VMware

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
it depends on which Window version
true - as well as IP source
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-04-2023
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 126
Thanks: 7
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Etsy account create with VMware

I have some etsy result detail below.

etsy are suspended within 5 hours of creation then appeal in suspended account.

they are restore account within 10 days.

one of etsy support agent are guide me how to restore by email detail below.


Get Help>selling on etsy>Managing my shop and listings>Opening and setting up a shop>email us

Subject:
unsuspending and reopening my account


Description:

after verification it got suspended

and send it.

I hope your etsy account are restore within 10 days.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Create an Etsy account askforme Etsy Discussions 1 07-17-2021 05:42 AM
Create a new account Etsy longriver9303 Etsy Discussions 0 04-22-2021 09:23 PM
Create Multiple eBay account using VMware + USB modem for IP address Aymanattea eBay Discussion! 5 04-27-2020 11:45 PM
Finally,create my new account on etsy sandram Etsy Discussions 9 12-19-2017 05:54 PM
Do I need to create new user account if I use VMware jayne dunn UK eBay & Paypal 4 11-04-2016 09:37 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58