With my recent Etsy orders,the buyers come from Google ,so I have to pay both Etsy fee and Google search ,leaving me with a nickel in profit.
Why is ETsy such an XXXX,it did nothing to bring me the business.?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!
Google ad placement brings traffic to the site which increases Etsy's revenue. You can't really expect the platform to eat the cost when they can just as easily pass it along to the seller.
What kind of items have you been selling on Etsy? Seems like you're all over the place these days.
i HAVE TO PAY ETSY FEE AND GOOGLE SEARCH FEE,google $70 and Etsy 37.
Etsy takes our listings and made them visible in Google search,sellers have complained and want to opt out,small sellers can but not large shops.
We pay listing fee on Etsy,unlike Ebay.
ETSY search engine sucks canal water,nver understand why its stock price is in the $80s?
I remember a few years ago when Etsy started forwarding the Google ad costs to sellers, there were several people here mad about it.
$70 seems kind of high for artsy crafty stuff but if it's not worth the expense, just deactivate your account?
No,I dont sell much on Ebay,Etsy is my main shop.
I do not mind Etsy taking a cut but in this case it is its full fee,but Google did the work,Etsy should take a small fee,afterall we also paying a listing fee.
In some cases,I hardly make any money ,some sellers even lose money,I am not sure if they can get GOOGL fee back if they cancel the order??