eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   Etsy appeal has been denied (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/154701-etsy-appeal-has-been-denied.html)

gnettuno 10-03-2026 10:25 AM

Etsy appeal has been denied
 
My shop was suspended straight after I opened it. I submitted an appeal and unfortunately got an email saying:

"After a thorough review of your appeal and all relevant information, we regret to inform you that your appeal has been denied."

The suspension happened almost immediately after opening the shop. I didn’t even get a chance to add any listings or finish setting everything up.
It is a stealth shop and I used the same setup as my other shops that are all fine.
Has anyone else been in a similar situation? Is there anything else I can do to get the account looked at again or possibly reinstated after the appeal has been denied?
Also does anyone know what happens to the £14 one-off shop set-up fee?Would I be able to ask for a refund?

rsot 10-03-2026 12:51 PM

Re: Etsy appeal has been denied
 

agent006140 10-03-2026 06:54 PM

Re: Etsy appeal has been denied
 
she wants an answere to the following-
Also does anyone know what happens to the £14 one-off shop set-up fee?Would I be able to ask for a refund?

phaz0rz 10-03-2026 07:06 PM

Re: Etsy appeal has been denied
 
Why do you assume everyone is a female? One of the fundamental rules of the internet is that everyone is male unless proven otherwise.


They won't be able to get the one time fee back.

gnettuno 10-04-2026 05:16 AM

Re: Etsy appeal has been denied
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1272579)
she wants an answere to the following-
Also does anyone know what happens to the £14 one-off shop set-up fee?Would I be able to ask for a refund?

She’s not here. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

rsot 10-04-2026 12:25 PM

Re: Etsy appeal has been denied
 
Fee likely is gone, unfortunately - unless if you charged by credit card, you could do a chargeback...

meerce 10-06-2026 10:18 AM

Re: Etsy appeal has been denied
 
I haven't received etsy shop opening fee from them, however I have made some charge backs and they were successful


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 AM.

vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Rotating Residential Proxies? Head to IPBurger for Residential Proxies
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger