eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   Help to set up an Etsy stealth account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/65035-help-set-up-etsy-stealth-account.html)

Trinny 09-21-2013 02:42 AM

Help to set up an Etsy stealth account

I am one of many Etsy sellers who have had their selling accounts suspended after making an simple honest mistake. I want to continue to sell compeltely legit goods on Etsy, but they close down any account related with the suspended one, so I cant start a new sellers account.

I know there is a lot about Ebay stealth accounts on this forum, and I have read some posts in the forum, but I think my situation is a bit different. I dont want to set up any stealth accounts if not absolutely necessary. I may not need a stealth Paypal account for example ?

Can you advise what steps I should take? I ideally want to use the same computer, but realise they are tracking my IP address. Can I use a VPN ? I would assume my email address, paypal account, name and address are also issues. I can use family members for payment methods... CCs or Paypal, but they may pick up on the surname ?

A good step by step approach to this would be a lifesaver. I am surprised I havent seen more ex Etsy sellers on these forums !

GreenBean 09-21-2013 02:56 AM

Re: Help to set up an Etsy stealth account

The basics of stealth ebay are what you use to make new etsy accounts.

Your info should be completely new.

Please avoid using family members info. This backfires too often. There is a matter of taxes.

You must also ensure that what you list on the etsy account does not trace back to you. Your images must be entirely new.

These are part of the steps needed.

:mod:

rsot 09-21-2013 08:40 AM

The stealth guide has MANY applicable steps for etsy. Snag a copy and get reading +/- read through the forums for great tips.

All the best.

Trinny 09-22-2013 01:10 AM

Ok, thanks guys. I will get started using Ebay methods and maybe post here if I get stuck.

GreenBean 09-22-2013 01:56 AM

@Trinny

post here before you put anything on etsy.

We can help you tweak your plan

:mod:

rsot 09-22-2013 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trinny (Post 488031)
Ok, thanks guys. I will get started using Ebay methods and maybe post here if I get stuck.

Definitely a good idea - get some tips on every step

JIMSBDS396 10-30-2013 11:44 AM

ok now i have a bogus name and address, what address do i put on the buyers box when i ship it out.

rsot 10-30-2013 12:12 PM

Address on the box isn't really an issue - you could use an address to which you have access in case of return of the box or postage issue....eB isn't likely to link you unless buyer complains....chances are VERY low of complaint if buyer is happy :)

GreenBean 10-31-2013 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 499205)
Address on the box isn't really an issue - you could use an address to which you have access in case of return of the box or postage issue....eB isn't likely to link you unless buyer complains....chances are VERY low of complaint if buyer is happy :)

Que??????

Thread is about ETSY.

:FF:

GreenBean 10-31-2013 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMSBDS396 (Post 499196)
ok now i have a bogus name and address, what address do i put on the buyers box when i ship it out.

Which platform are you going to sell on?

You already asked this question elsewhere.

You will end up getting confused.

To do good stealth you should have access to the address.

I have no idea where the idea of a bogus name and address came from.

That is not wise at all.

:nono:

rsot 10-31-2013 05:02 AM

Meant etsy - too quick with the <b> after the <e> hah

GreenBean 10-31-2013 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 499388)
Meant etsy - too quick with the <b> after the <e> hah

Bull dust.

You merely did not proof read as usual.

rsot 10-31-2013 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenie (Post 499391)
Bull dust.

You merely did not proof read as usual.

Not true - I knew it was about etsy just habit of "eB"

GreenBean 10-31-2013 05:20 AM

rsot 11-04-2013 11:43 AM

Nice pic bosslady.

namjonesvn 09-15-2014 10:35 AM

Both my EBAY and ETSY were suspended a month ago.

I bought the Stealth guide ; then using the Stealth info to create EBAY, Paypal and Etsy

However, after a week my Etsy was banned. I was shocked because my EBAY and Paypal are still working fine :(((

The reason I was banned the first time be casue I violated Etsy rule that the product must be made by you. My IP address is from US and I said in my policies that the product shipped from outside US ( stupid mistake)
This time I learned the lesson and said that the product shipped from US (even same zipcode with Paypal,..). I dont know what I did wrong this time

I am planning to clear all cookies and change the IP to create another ETsy but I want to do it right so it doesnt get shut down again :(

Please advise !

rsot 09-16-2014 02:44 AM

What advice do you need? You understand your problem so it's pretty logical what your approach should be...

namjonesvn 09-16-2014 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 588452)
What advice do you need? You understand your problem so it's pretty logical what your approach should be...

I know what I did wrong the 1st time with my ETSY account

I fixed it when I opened the Stealth ETSY 2nd time

It still got deactivated and I am trying to find out why

It 's not the issues with IP address or Paypal because my Stealth EBAY and Payapl are working fine

I want to find out the cause before I open the 3rd one

-Thanks

novemberrain1970 09-16-2014 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by namjonesvn (Post 588539)
I know what I did wrong the 1st time with my ETSY account

I fixed it when I opened the Stealth ETSY 2nd time

It still got deactivated and I am trying to find out why

It 's not the issues with IP address or Paypal because my Stealth EBAY and Payapl are working fine

I want to find out the cause before I open the 3rd one

-Thanks

Was EVERYTHING different including images? Your Email? What about what you are selling? Is that recognizable?

rsot 09-17-2014 03:12 AM

Need more info on your account setup and operations namjones

unkown5454 09-17-2014 03:26 AM

The problem is the product and whatever pictures, title, description you are listing. Also, if you have competitors, they can easily report you.

Also, Et.sy should be sending you emails to notify you of your suspension. Unlike EB, you can usually get a specific reason as to why you were suspended. This will help you when setting up a new store. Et.sy is not hard and we have discussed this a lot in detail in this forum already.

namjonesvn 09-17-2014 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 588780)
The problem is the product and whatever pictures, title, description you are listing. Also, if you have competitors, they can easily report you.

Also, Et.sy should be sending you emails to notify you of your suspension. Unlike EB, you can usually get a specific reason as to why you were suspended. This will help you when setting up a new store. Et.sy is not hard and we have discussed this a lot in detail in this forum already.

Quote:

Originally Posted by novemberrain1970 (Post 588637)
Was EVERYTHING different including images? Your Email? What about what you are selling? Is that recognizable?

I use the new information for my new account including email, PayPal and address

I sell Tshirt and Phonecase. Etsy jusr decativated my account. I emailed and asked them they said it was due to "inconsistencies in your account , we have reason to believe that either your item are not in compliance with our market place criteria or that your account will continue to accrue policy violations"

I understand that I made mistake by using the same photos and product description. Could it be an issue?