eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   Etsy manually review before start a new Shop ?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/86221-etsy-manually-review-before-start-new-shop.html)

xparm 05-31-2015 10:35 AM

Etsy manually review before start a new Shop ??

Last year, I can created more than 10 Etsy accounts with no problems. But this year, I have only one 2015 Etsy Stealth account survived (Actually, 4 survived from opened date but got deactivated after 2-3 months with "Shop does not meet Etsy's guideline" reason. I think cause my competitors)

Here is my step to create the account.

1. New IP
2. New Windows User
3. New Image but the same category (Clothing)
4. New VCC from Entropay
5. Add new Email to same Paypal to receive the payment.
6. Hand made products , Non VERO , 100% Handmade.

I experienced of Etsy banning were,
1. Open my shop with all new information above.
2. Listing not indexed yet after listed or opened my new shop. (I think Etsy may manually review my account from now to see that I can open the shop or not)
3. If I got luck, they will let my products searchable, you can try to check by just click on search button on your shop page. If nothing that mean you still not indexed yet.
4. If they not allow me to sell on Etsy , they will deactivate my account from this step. Boom :ban?:

I have learnt from those above that:
1. Because of my country (Thailand) was accidently got flagged at the first place? never had it last year. But I still see some of US Sellers can open their new shops with no Etsy reached.
2. My products meet all Etsy's guideline but they keep telling that doesn't then deactivate my account.

On top of that, I just wanted to share some of bad facing the whole things that I have been with Etsy all along and hope it will gone by soon. Have anyone been facing one of my problems? I'd like to know and please drag me out of it.

gilluska 06-20-2015 06:06 PM

Re: Etsy manually review before start a new Shop ??

it is possible that in cat. clothing you have a lot of competitors and they are flagging you as a reseller, fill About page and take some pictures of process...maybe Etsy thinks your items are not handmade.

you will need as well brand new paypal, new email added to PP is not working

jeffweico 06-21-2015 03:17 PM

I have not experienced it, in fact I have only ONE Etsy account, but I am told that in certain categories, it is very "clubby" with longtime sellers trying to knock out the newer sellers. My source is RELIABLE, but I want to point out that this is not firsthand information.

I am also told that depending on WHAT you sell, you can make a lot of money on Etsy.

I told them that my MacBook Pro's were handmade, but they didn't believe me!
:pound:

Knotorious 06-24-2015 11:31 AM

Thanks for the info man. I too think i may have been flagged by some clothing competitors recently . Working on a new etsy Anyway, as the guy said above you may need a new paypal and startover in that regards . Also if you using the same photos that might be a give away as well. Good luck

sam.chhabra 09-15-2015 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gilluska (Post 679299)
it is possible that in cat. clothing you have a lot of competitors and they are flagging you as a reseller, fill About page and take some pictures of process...maybe Etsy thinks your items are not handmade.

you will need as well brand new paypal, new email added to PP is not working

For receiving payments adding new email works, just change your name for business