eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   My shop and listings are not shown in search on Etsy (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/87476-my-shop-listings-not-shown-search-etsy.html)

vananhtran 07-14-2015 10:46 AM

My shop and listings are not shown in search on Etsy

Hello,
This is the second time I've created etsy stealth account and I got the same problem with the previous one: I can't find my shop and listings in search. Has anyone encounter this issue before? Please advice.

About the first stealth account, it was banned because I used old pictures to post (this reason I've found out after reading topics in this forum). Before that, I had contacted Etsy about the search engine issue and then they decided to block me a day later. :mad2:

ytowngirl126 07-14-2015 07:53 PM

Re: My shop and listings are not shown in search on Etsy

Your account hasn't been indexed. This seems like a fairly common practice lately for Etsy. I believe(my opinion) they are doing this to stop people from opening shops without some sort of review of the account.

My stealth account was shut down after I contacted them because I wasn't being indexed. Though I did use the same phone to take photos. Not sure what linked me as I used my grandparents brand new computer and internet.

unkown5454 07-14-2015 08:39 PM

You might not be linking anything at all. People seem to be forgetting that what you sell may not be allowed. If that's the case, you will never survive.

I'm finding too much correlation going on in this Et/sy section lately with the mass flooding of Asian products on Et/sy and all of the new posts here with problems all coming from Asian users. I can only speculate, but my speculation is getting real negative.

ytowngirl126 07-14-2015 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 685403)
You might not be linking anything at all. People seem to be forgetting that what you sell may not be allowed. If that's the case, you will never survive.

I'm finding too much correlation going on in this Et/sy section lately with the mass flooding of Asian products on Et/sy and all of the new posts here with problems all coming from Asian users. I can only speculate, but my speculation is getting real negative.

I remember about a year ago there was a flood of weird activity coming from Asian sellers where they listed an item for .99 and sold a ton of items. These were scams. Quick sales and quick money. Close shop and no recourse. It was all over the forums. I think this indexing issue may have been esys solution.

sam.chhabra 09-05-2015 02:07 PM

I tried opening from other Countries like AUS and EU. Et Closed shop in 30 min. How are they flagging ?

unkown5454 09-06-2015 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam.chhabra (Post 702107)
I tried opening from other Countries like AUS and EU. Et Closed shop in 30 min. How are they flagging ?

That's 100% bots/links if you are getting closed that quickly.

sam.chhabra 09-09-2015 02:43 PM

I know its BOTS but ques is HOW...Now I have a doubt on Paypal as they might sharing info when i pay $0.20 while opening shop,coz apart from that there is no other way. Even if I change my business name I doubt info is exchanged.

unkown5454 09-10-2015 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam.chhabra (Post 703255)
I know its BOTS but ques is HOW...Now I have a doubt on Paypal as they might sharing info when i pay $0.20 while opening shop,coz apart from that there is no other way. Even if I change my business name I doubt info is exchanged.

If you are paying your fees with a banned account, then of course you get linked.

jackdrogba 11-20-2015 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 685403)

less new Asia sellers recently, does it mean more strict to asia seller?

etsyrefugive 11-21-2015 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackdrogba (Post 722922)
less new Asia sellers recently, does it mean more strict to asia seller?

I have seen many new successful chinese/korean stores this year that sell manufactured stuffs. But many old ones are gone.

etsyrefugive 11-21-2015 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam.chhabra (Post 702107)

Did you use hidemyass? That site is a no no for stealth

BangkokBetty 01-02-2016 10:55 AM

So, is it possible to use a banned account for collecting buyer payments but pay Etsy fees with a credit card?

manoverde 01-02-2016 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BangkokBetty (Post 733398)
So, is it possible to use a banned account for collecting buyer payments but pay Etsy fees with a credit card?

Never. They won't allowed you to do that,
Once your shop accounts as been banned they won't allowed you do nothing with that account.

In my case i never paid my fees with paypal account, Better use a entro pay account or other card with other name that never been use on etsy.