eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   What happen again? Etsy shop deactivated in a day (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/88257-what-happen-again-etsy-shop-deactivated-day.html)

lcfp 08-07-2015 11:54 PM

What happen again? Etsy shop deactivated in a day

I read all thread about Et/sy in forums lastl few days. I got all info about how to setup a new shop. Opened a shop and appeared in search yesterday. But when I woke up today, I realized it's gone..........Please give me some ideas what I did wrong.

1) New email address on gmail
2) Cleaned cookies
3) Cleaned flash objects
4) New User Account, still use the same firefox
5) Change network address, Wan address, but same computer
6) New IP through VPN
7) Same email address on step 1 added to my PP account
8) Posted 1st item, brand new pics, description, different types of products, can search and find after 10 mins
9) Brand new Eutropay VCC and paid the $0.20 setup fees
10) Use my brand new phone(didnt login to etsy account), search for the item through mobile chrome before sleep, item still there
11) Account deactivated next morning, no deactivated email sent to me
12) Havent use etsy app at all

Please let me know what I am doing wrong.....I really wanna quit but..., well, thank you for your time for any comments.

lcfp 08-09-2015 02:47 AM

Re: What happen again? Etsy shop deactivated in a day

anyone in here can help me please....really need some advice

unkown5454 08-09-2015 03:16 AM

Only risk I see is VPN and VCC could be flagged. With no notification email and items showing up in search successfully, I'd say a bot caught something that forced a review of your account and eventual termination.

When you get wiped off the map like that with no notice, something triggered a high risk issue they most likely see often and they have chose the best counter measure is simply to delete accounts.

So, either linkage that is unknown to you or accidental, or known IP/VCC issues Et/sy finds is high risk, or...last but not least because so many people overlook this...you listed a high risk item or use trad.emarked/cop.yrighted terms.

Like I said, the termination with no notification is the big clue here. Keep this in mind. You're triggering something so risky to them that they feel the best course of action is to burn you and ignore you.

lcfp 08-09-2015 07:10 AM

unkown5454 thank you for your reply.

1. Might be this VPN IP used by other people before. And that's why I got flagged.
2. I posted 1 item and that's not a high risk, trade.marked product at all. Th pics I used in the simplist one.

Well, so I think the VPN IP stuffs is the most likely why I got flagged.

MM78 08-09-2015 10:23 AM

Have you tried 24vc?

lcfp 08-09-2015 08:17 PM

MM78 thank you.

Never try 24VC. I will give a try of it. Thankx

unkown5454 08-10-2015 03:49 AM

Yes, if you're saying you used the same browser within the same Windows User Account.

muzzie 08-10-2015 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 693603)
Yes, if you're saying you used the same browser within the same Windows User Account.

He said that the user account is new. Maybe, another WebRTC victim?

lcfp 08-10-2015 04:21 AM

well..it is 2 different user account. "a" is a brand new account specific for the etsy account "a". the other user account is for normal use and used for suspended etsy account b4

Rhonda 08-19-2015 11:44 AM

What do you sell? Supplies or handmade items? I made a stealth account with all of the stuff you mentioned above and the stealth account has been running smoothly in the last 2 months.

lcfp 08-19-2015 10:30 PM

@Rhonda

Thx for your reply. I sell handmade stuffs. Any other suggestion?

lcfp 08-21-2015 03:26 AM

Quick Update, deactive my account after a day.

1) Live in Hong Kong
2) Same laptop, didn't format my windows 7
3) New bank acc under my name
4) New Gmail email
5) Cleaned cookies by ccleaner
6) Cleaned flash objects by adobe flash player
7) New User Account, same name as etsy, pp account, still using firefox
8) Changed network address, Wan address
9) Change IP for home and office
10) Signed up VPN for backup, 24vc not available, no server in Hong Kong
11) Same email address on step 1 added to my PP account
12) Posted 1st item, brand new pics, description, different types of products, can search and find after 10 mins
13) Brand new Eutropay VCC and paid the $0.20 setup fees
14) Use my real name, real bank account to buy Eutropay VCC
15) Acc name in Eutropay is ⊗⊗⊗⊗
16) Use a different computer(I didnt login to any etsy account), search for the item through chrome before sleep, item there
17) Account deactivated next morning, no deactivated email sent to me

I think I did 95% right and I probably miss out something and somehow linked to my previous account. So here is the possible "linked".
a) When I switch between my regular use "user" and my new etsy "user" in windows, do i need to reboot computer or just switch user is fine?
b) my paypal bank account is verified under my real name Cx Fx "Px" Li, real address, brand new account no. from Standard Chartered bank. In the ebay stealth book, it stated that paypal won't verified your name but only Routing number and Account Number. The name is exactly same as my previous paypal and etsy account.
c) when I paid the first $0.2 listing fee, I paid by a brand new Entropay VCC. Name, address is all ⊗⊗⊗⊗ in Entropay account and also etsy new account. E.g, the address is like 17th st instead of 16th st. Room no. 2122 instead of 2215.
d) used my friend phone no. from Hong Kong
e) I activated the new etsy acc and open shop immediately, didnt search any etsy and get some browser history

Once again, thank your for your reading, Any suggestion is welcome and I appreciated for your help.

Rhonda 08-21-2015 05:43 AM

Did you use the same name on your Entropay VCC card you did on your banned Etsy account? This is where I see the link there. I use prepaid credit cards that has no name on it.

unkown5454 08-21-2015 04:23 PM

glad you have gotten it all figured out Rhonda. i don't know why everyone is so confused with the CC and name/address info. you can literally put it whatever you want. you could call yourself "Et.sy Ste.alth" and it would be accepted.

lcfp 08-21-2015 10:16 PM

@Rhonda @unkown5454
I only use my real name credit card to buy Entropay VCC card, but the name, address in Entropay info is "stealth" under the name e.g John Doe. And I didn't put any name on the VCC.
When you first paid $0.2usd for the et/sy first listing, it requires provide a name and address and also the credit card no.
I put the "stealth" name John Doe and address instead of my real info for sure.

Is there I miss anything?

unkown5454 08-21-2015 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcfp (Post 697302)
@Rhonda @unkown5454
I only use my real name credit card to buy Entropay VCC card, but the name, address in Entropay info is "stealth" under the name e.g John Doe. And I didn't put any name on the VCC.
When you first paid $0.2usd for the et/sy first listing, it requires provide a name and address and also the credit card no.
I put the "stealth" name John Doe and address instead of my real info for sure.

Is there I miss anything?

That's correct. As long as ZIP matches, you can put any address and any made up personal info in your Et.sy account. Nothing in my accounts is real except my prepaid CC number and zip code that i created when registering the CC, so technically, nothing is actually real.

lcfp 08-21-2015 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 697306)
That's correct. As long as ZIP matches, you can put any address and any made up personal info in your Et.sy account. Nothing in my accounts is real except my prepaid CC number and zip code that i created when registering the CC, so technically, nothing is actually real.

I'm from New York and I live in Hong Kong now. No zip at all in here. So I usually put 00000 instead of leave the ZIP blank. The only real info in my account is when I verified my bank account in PP and use my own CC purchase VCC in Entropay.

unkown5454 08-22-2015 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcfp (Post 697310)
I'm from New York and I live in Hong Kong now. No zip at all in here. So I usually put 00000 instead of leave the ZIP blank. The only real info in my account is when I verified my bank account in PP and use my own CC purchase VCC in Entropay.

Oh, then they can't even see PP so that doesn't matter. All you need to worry about is your CC processing the $1 charge. I have no idea what an HK address looks like in Ets.y.

An American in HK? You have family or a well-paying job? I'd like to go there, but when I see real estate prices are some of the highest in the world, I have to come back down to reality.

lcfp 08-22-2015 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 697347)
Oh, then they can't even see PP so that doesn't matter. All you need to worry about is your CC processing the $1 charge. I have no idea what an HK address looks like in Ets.y.

An American in HK? You have family or a well-paying job? I'd like to go there, but when I see real estate prices are some of the highest in the world, I have to come back down to reality.

et/sy suspended my "stealth" acc twice. I know I'm 99% right but miss out some minor stuffs. Keep search in here and try to figure out what I'm missing out. Will keep update the status here. When et.sy verified my VCC, the ZIP might be the problem.

I'm American Chinese. Move to Hong Kong for good. et.sy is my dream "fulltime job". Directly deal with chinese wholesaler is fun though.

unkown5454 08-22-2015 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcfp (Post 697349)
et/sy suspended my "stealth" acc twice. I know I'm 99% right but miss out some minor stuffs. Keep search in here and try to figure out what I'm missing out. Will keep update the status here. When et.sy verified my VCC, the ZIP might be the problem.

I'm American Chinese. Move to Hong Kong for good. et.sy is my dream "fulltime job". Directly deal with chinese wholesaler is fun though.

Well, you have the EB guide and if you can create accounts there, you can create accounts on Et.sy. Everything is practically identical, at least for USA. I think if you figure out your VCC problem, that will help if you are following everything else.

Like I've said before, I can create a stea.lth Et.sy account in 5 minutes if I already have a PP account up and ready to go. And full-time on Et.sy is definitely possible. I was at that point until I came under fire for my description and tags. I had to remove it all which dropped my ranks much lower on Google Shopping. People will also pay higher prices on Et.sy which is awesome any time you find an opportunity that can provide that kind of audience.

Et.sy is definitely allowing people to sell commercially manufactured products, but you need to modify them to appear handmade or custom in some way. So, if you can find a good supplier of some niche product that you can customize, you might strike gold.

lcfp 08-22-2015 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 697369)
Well, you have the EB guide and if you can create accounts there, you can create accounts on Et.sy. Everything is practically identical, at least for USA. I think if you figure out your VCC problem, that will help if you are following everything else.

Like I've said before, I can create a stea.lth Et.sy account in 5 minutes if I already have a PP account up and ready to go. And full-time on Et.sy is definitely possible. I was at that point until I came under fire for my description and tags. I had to remove it all which dropped my ranks much lower on Google Shopping. People will also pay higher prices on Et.sy which is awesome any time you find an opportunity that can provide that kind of audience.

Et.sy is definitely allowing people to sell commercially manufactured products, but you need to modify them to appear handmade or custom in some way. So, if you can find a good supplier of some niche product that you can customize, you might strike gold.

@Rhonda
Are u leave the ZIP blank when u paid the first et.sy $0.2usd listing fee?
Are u using oversea vpn?

Thx @unkown5454.
Stealth book is a must for all of us. But some minor problem might not cover in the book. E.g, the ZIP problem when you try to pay the $0.2usd listing fee in the first time. It might be a "linked" reason. I will keep try it until I can open a et.sy shop again.
I listed only 1 item when I open the et.sy stealth shop. New description, image, tags. So I dun think that's the reason "linked".
After I deal with suppliers in China for the last 2 years, I find tons of the good products there and trya take my et.sy career more serious.

Rhonda 08-26-2015 10:15 AM

I was not asked to pay the listing fees until I receive my first monthly bill. This first $0.2 listing charge is what they use to test out your account to see if it's legit. If all of the information you used in the beginning was clean and safe, they wouldn't ask you to make a payment to test out your card in the beginning.

I only changed my IP and created a new user account and cleaned out all the cookies on my computer.