eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   New Here And New Stealther (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/88513-new-here-new-stealther.html)

danishcakes 08-17-2015 09:30 AM

New Here And New Stealther

I feel like I've read through these forums so much that I should know how to etsy stealth like the back of my hand but some how it did not work. Long story short I changed my ip, had a new credit card, new paypal, and completely new product and windows account. It lasted for a week but as soon as I made a new account to sell it got shut down. I was thinking maybe it was because of the same productts which was shirts but they were different enough. I use to sell tshirts for teens then I moved onto tank tops for fitness. IDK how I got linked. So I changed everything again and within 24 hours my shop was linked. I do live in a small town. Any suggestions?

IvanuS 08-17-2015 01:14 PM

Re: New Here And New Stealther

Hi,
I am new too and I read the forums for some days, maybe I can help you.
I think you have to start slowly selling, like you are new in Ebay.
Hope you find the answer.
Regards.

danishcakes 08-17-2015 05:04 PM

any suggestions?

burke 08-17-2015 05:15 PM

did you wait a week after you created before you started listing?
Did you create browser history before your first listing?

I did not use these two techniques for many a months until recently cause ebay is tightening up now its a must in addition to all the other stealth methods

ilcarletto 08-18-2015 01:43 AM

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Are you sure you know the BASIC of stealthing and you are correctly following each and every step?

Get the stealth guide and read it twice. List in here all the steps you take in creating your accounts and then we can start pulling you out of the mud.

danishcakes 08-18-2015 09:00 AM

I did it on etsy and not ebay and these are my exact steps. I cleared all of my cookies but still created a new user window. I got a new web browser, firefox to be specific. I made a new email address and added a new email to my paypal. I got a new credit card but it did have my real address on there but I changed the address on etsy to only have the correct zipcode but a different address. Opened my store. After my first sale they shut down my store.

Callidus 08-18-2015 09:30 AM

Welcome to the forums :)

slokor 08-18-2015 09:32 AM

Welcome to the forums friend.
If at first you fail try try again.

danishcakes 08-18-2015 09:53 AM

thank you :)

I don't want to try if I don't know the issue to correct it again

Bunneh 08-18-2015 10:05 AM

Hi & welcome to the forum :yar:

Knotorious 08-19-2015 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danishcakes (Post 696226)
I did it on etsy and not ebay and these are my exact steps. I cleared all of my cookies but still created a new user window. I got a new web browser, firefox to be specific. I made a new email address and added a new email to my paypal. I got a new credit card but it did have my real address on there but I changed the address on etsy to only have the correct zipcode but a different address. Opened my store. After my first sale they shut down my store.

They could possibly link that card number to your address. Even if you changed it in etsy. not 100% sure tho

lcfp 08-20-2015 12:06 AM

keep trying and read threads....

123 08-20-2015 03:14 AM

Welcome aboard!

rsot 08-20-2015 04:03 AM

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you learn stealth :thumb:

unkown5454 08-20-2015 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danishcakes (Post 695856)
I feel like I've read through these forums so much that I should know how to etsy stealth like the back of my hand but some how it did not work. Long story short I changed my ip, had a new credit card, new paypal, and completely new product and windows account. It lasted for a week but as soon as I made a new account to sell it got shut down. I was thinking maybe it was because of the same productts which was shirts but they were different enough. I use to sell tshirts for teens then I moved onto tank tops for fitness. IDK how I got linked. So I changed everything again and within 24 hours my shop was linked. I do live in a small town. Any suggestions?

do any of these clothes use names or brands you don't own? same thing goes for the title and description of your item.

novemberrain1970 08-21-2015 04:11 AM

Like Unknown said, ANYTHING (a tag, a word in your description of a brand that you don't own) could have been the issue. You can't even suggest that you are similar to a brand. They don't play with that stuff.

If that was not it, are you tracking your IPs or do you only use the new IP for this one new account? ANYTHING Linked to the old, they will toss you out like last week's boiled eggs!

unkown5454 08-21-2015 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by novemberrain1970 (Post 697075)
Like Unknown said, ANYTHING (a tag, a word in your description of a brand that you don't own) could have been the issue. You can't even suggest that you are similar to a brand. They don't play with that stuff.

i think a ton of people are overlooking this, especially because 99% of the new members posting in Et.sy forum are completely new to ste.alth. Et.sy came down big time on this just like eB.ay did in the past.

sam.chhabra 09-04-2015 02:06 PM

But I added a New Product, and new everything. Even new Country :p
How in the world they know m same frustrated guy :)

TheMatrix 11-07-2015 08:24 PM

Same thing happen to me and I read they can see the metadata in the pics we use. I stripped the metadata, moved my pics to new folder on new windows user and all is fine so far.