Very confused and stuck - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 08-19-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Unhappy Very confused and stuck

So.. My story is that i have recently been banned on e.ts.y. My dad owns his own business and i have used his computers at his shop also used the computers at home.. therefore since he wont let me change his IP addresses i have gone out and purchased a cheap 140$ laptop and gotten verizon internet set up so that i have my own personal IP so that i can use my laptop to print shipping labels and access my e.t.sy. at his shop while im making my products and also at home without being linked. My issue is what method i should use for creating a method to get paid. Do people go with paypal? and if so.. i dont know how i am supposed to create one with a bogus name, or even a family members name due to taxes. I was making really good money on etsy and i doubt my mom will let me use her SSN or even open a bank account that i can access. IM STUCK and i need major help. I have read the guide over and over and i just dont understand. can someone please help me.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Very confused and stuck

Um....I guess if you don't think you can do it, then you cant do it.

Either do it or don't do it.
Thinking you can't means that you are not going to.

Here is a name you can use for paypal: Marc Smith That should be a huge relief already.
As for SS: NEVER USE ONE!
Major stress reliever
As for someones elses info: NEVER USE SOMEONES INFO!!!

So there ya go.
Open an account with Marc Smith, don't enter a SS number and don't use someone else info. Should be ready to sell in about 10 minutes.

Last edited by aspkin; 08-19-2015 at 06:34 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
unkown5454 (08-20-2015)
Old 08-19-2015
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriselmer View Post
So.. My story is that i have recently been banned on e.ts.y. My dad owns his own business and i have used his computers at his shop also used the computers at home.. therefore since he wont let me change his IP addresses i have gone out and purchased a cheap 140$ laptop and gotten verizon internet set up so that i have my own personal IP so that i can use my laptop to print shipping labels and access my e.t.sy. at his shop while im making my products and also at home without being linked. My issue is what method i should use for creating a method to get paid. Do people go with paypal? and if so.. i dont know how i am supposed to create one with a bogus name, or even a family members name due to taxes. I was making really good money on etsy and i doubt my mom will let me use her SSN or even open a bank account that i can access. IM STUCK and i need major help. I have read the guide over and over and i just dont understand. can someone please help me.
Right, I suggest giving eBay Stealth a read. It will answer all your questions and more. The same strategies that work for eBay also work on ETSY.

Make sure to add your eBook password here after your purchase to subscribe to the forum: eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums
Old 08-21-2015
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
My issue is what method i should use for creating a method to get paid. Do people go with paypal?
Yes, using PayPal on a Stealth ETSY account is really the only way you can go.

Quote:
Do people go with paypal? and if so.. i dont know how i am supposed to create one with a bogus name, or even a family members name due to taxes.
You already have the stealth guide, and it outlines how to make a Stealth PP account. No SS# is required, just apply for and add a EIN number when asked to do so. (not before)

And as far as taxes are concerned: Just pay them the same as the account was yours, regardless if the account is in a Stealth name.
Old 08-21-2015

Longevity: 57%

IMHO, Et.sy is far easier than ste/alth anywhere else. I think it's run by monkeys banging on a keyboard! I think about going back sometimes just to show them again that they are not the boss of me but then I remember the headaches! OH the headaches!

I did run ste/alth successfully there for over a year before leaving on MY terms, because I was done with their nonsense. Don't let them get you down. Just do what the guide says as far as PP goes and there is SO much great info in these forums, I still come back and read and re-read just to refresh even though most of what I do now is not ste/alth.

You CAN do this! Good luck!
Old 09-04-2015

Longevity: 50%

They were monkeys but m sure now they are not. Something changed around May 2015 this year as many shops were closed and many were not visible.. Something Fishy
Old 09-11-2015
MU

Longevity: 49%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam.chhabra View Post
They were monkeys but m sure now they are not. Something changed around May 2015 this year as many shops were closed and many were not visible.. Something Fishy
Maybe there are involved this famous SPLIT. Ebay and PayPal no longer one company..
Old 09-12-2015

Longevity: 57%

I know several people who have created accounts in all of 2015 and old ste/alths even older than that and it's business as usual, so I do not think the monkeys have wised up.