eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   Shop reinstatement (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/91337-shop-reinstatement.html)

Fellix 11-19-2015 08:28 AM

Shop reinstatement

Hey everyone,

I've been browsing the forum for a while, since I got my store closed down. Too bad I didn't had the chance to find this forum before even taking any action.
So, to get to the point, I'll list the steps I took on my previous attempt to open the new shop and where I've probably failed and the ones it takes to get back again as "clean".

*Shop Closed*
(first attempt to open new again)
-> Open new bank account
-> Open new PP
-> New CC (never used, only PP do receive and pay)
-> USB Dongle with 4G access
-> New shop/brand on Et/s.y
-> Same windows user (failed here)
-> Complete cookie clean (failed here)
-> Same jpegs of the items posted (also failed here)
-> Uploaded the same jpegs from the same computer (guess might be related to windows user and IP address. Failed here also)

After a week, I got an email from the administration reporting the store was closed, that my shop didn't meet Et./sy seller's policies and not to open additional shops, etc.

So, I started to investigate a little further. For sure there would be a possibility to get back again. That's how I got this great Forum.

So, this is my actual check list to get back again:

-> Usb dongle with 4G (for different IP)
-> Same bank account, but will pay with VCC on first transaction and always use this type of payment for fees
-> Create a new e-mail for the same account of PP and will be used only to receive transactions. Never to pay fees.
-> Create a new windows user
-> Use a portable clean Browser to access store
-> Will not use their APP on smartphone, ever
-> Will create new jpegs and photos
-> Won't use the same description or titles
-> New Wlan MAC Address to access store (never seen this validation mentioned before. I guess this is an over-kill?)

So, this is my "bucket list". Can anyone tell me or advise if I'm missing anything else here?

Thank you very much!

Fellix 11-30-2015 02:44 PM

Re: Shop reinstatement

Hi again,

Can anyone tell me wich VCC company are you using? Entropay?

Thanks.

unkown5454 12-01-2015 02:30 AM

In USA, they only confirm zip code. Can't imagine other countries being much more difficult.

Fellix 12-01-2015 08:28 AM

Thanks for replying, unknown5454.

I've registered on entropay, but for what I've seen, I do have to insert my real information on the first place in order to be "charged". How does it work when I create a VCC? A new card is created and will it have my real information or can I add up, upon creating de VCC, a different name on it? Is a Visa gift card the only solution, if so, which?

Thanks,