eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   New 2 Stealthh and need HELP (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/91393-new-2-stealthh-need-help.html)

breezy123 11-22-2015 01:06 AM

New 2 Stealthh and need HELP

Hi. Sooo my shop was shut down January 2015. I've been cautious as to open a new account for fear of getting shut down within a day or two. I've been reading forums but there are still some aspects I'm confused about. I'm almost certain I never entered my SSN and didn't sell over 200 items.

With my previous shop, I signed in with multiple different computers. Are all of these no good to use for my new shop or only the computer the shop was created on?

I also changed my address to a totally different state where I have a new bank account. Do you think my new shop will be shut down by just my name and birthdate alone? I'm dying to start selling on et.sy again.

My goal is to open at least 2 shops.. one for vintage goods (which I've never done before) and another one for what I was previously selling but on a larger scale as I Previously only had about 35-40 items. Any help would be appreciated!

stevenice 11-22-2015 03:37 AM

Re: New 2 Stealthh and need HELP

you should buy stealth accounts from professional seller in this forum. They will guide you how to use accounts safely. I think it's better for you

GreenBean 11-22-2015 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevenice (Post 723295)
you should buy stealth accounts from professional seller in this forum. They will guide you how to use accounts safely. I think it's better for you

I think it is BETTER for you if you READ titles.

This is a post in the ETSY forum.

No such accoumts are sold NOR allowed to be sold

:croc:

rsot 11-22-2015 10:31 AM

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you apply stealth to etsy.

Name and birthdate alone are not just the linking factors - how unique is the name? If you can, vary the name a bit...

breezy123 11-22-2015 12:25 PM

Thanks for the info. I'm not really wanting to buy a program, just looking for advice that works. It's such a pain, I don't to enter my new information and have skipped a step because then all of the new information i just got will basically be no good either, right?

I made the mistake with my old shop of signing in on a bunch of different computers, so these are all no good to use anymore correct?

breezy123 11-22-2015 07:46 PM

I read that your IP will change if you disconnect your internet and plug it back in. If this does work and my external IP changes, will it be okay to then create a new Etsy page is I have everything else new?

MM78 11-22-2015 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by breezy123 (Post 723347)
Thanks for the info. I'm not really wanting to buy a program, just looking for advice that works. It's such a pain, I don't to enter my new information and have skipped a step because then all of the new information i just got will basically be no good either, right?

I made the mistake with my old shop of signing in on a bunch of different computers, so these are all no good to use anymore correct?

It's fairly simple:
1. New Name
2. New Address
3. New Phone Number
4. New Pictures
5. New PayPal
6. Gift Card
7. New Windows User Account
8. New Item descriptions

breezy123 11-22-2015 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 723490)
It's fairly simple:
1. New Name
2. New Address
3. New Phone Number
4. New Pictures
5. New PayPal
6. Gift Card
7. New Windows User Account
8. New Item descriptions

Thanks for the reply. Have you done this before? I have a few very specific questions I'm hoping someone could answer.

1. I've heard Etsy requires a SSN, so how would I make up a new name? Do you just mean shop name?

2. If I'm not successful with my stealth and my shop is shut down, I will not be able to try again with my SSN bc this would be flagged right away, right?

3. I have a MAC, so I don't have windows. How do I go about dealing with this step? How do I get around the IP address?

THANKS. I just want my Etsy back :(