eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Etsy Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/)
-   -   Help with Photos (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/etsy-discussions/92859-help-photos.html)

Gamble 01-11-2016 09:16 AM

Help with Photos

Hi everyone, I would really like some help, PLEASE!

I got kicked off ET.S.Y and now want to set up to go stealth. However, I changed everything on my laptop, but I started pull up and fix/change all my photos to reload to E.T.SY for my stealth account, but when I look at the Properties, under FILE at the the bottom....it has "Owner: PrivatePC/myname" on every photo. Bought new laptop 2015, I didn't know about stealth so I gave my new laptop my first and last name. Now, I can't get the OWNER information removed from any of my photos? Any help in solving this? I would be ever so greatful!

PS....I have cleaned them and I'm using Windows 8.1. I even went in the registry and changed my name to "PrivatePC" and restarted, but under the C:drive, it still shows myname as a USER.

I'm so lost! Thanks for anyone's and everyone's help.

etsyrefugive 02-05-2016 02:26 AM

Re: Help with Photos

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamble (Post 736645)
Hi everyone, I would really like some help, PLEASE!

I got kicked off ET.S.Y and now want to set up to go stealth. However, I changed everything on my laptop, but I started pull up and fix/change all my photos to reload to E.T.SY for my stealth account, but when I look at the Properties, under FILE at the the bottom....it has "Owner: PrivatePC/myname" on every photo. Bought new laptop 2015, I didn't know about stealth so I gave my new laptop my first and last name. Now, I can't get the OWNER information removed from any of my photos? Any help in solving this? I would be ever so greatful!

PS....I have cleaned them and I'm using Windows 8.1. I even went in the registry and changed my name to "PrivatePC" and restarted, but under the C:drive, it still shows myname as a USER.

I'm so lost! Thanks for anyone's and everyone's help.

The folder name won't be seen by "e-itchy". I use the very same MAcbook I got banned & nothing happened to me at all. IF you reuse images, first you need to get rid of EXIF data ( google it, there are many free websites to do that). I use a Macbook so can't recommend one for window. Resize/rename the photos. If you have a complete new laptop then you should not worried about moving them around

muzzie 02-05-2016 08:09 AM

Re: Help with Photos

Process all your photos through BatchPurifier tool, and you are safe and sound!