eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Looks like someone here made a big mistake !! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/102138-looks-like-someone-here-made-big-mistake.html)

TOOKNAPA 12-26-2016 04:59 AM

Looks like someone here made a big mistake !!

easy.bake.oven 12-26-2016 06:28 AM

Re: Looks like someone here made a big mistake !!

Its interesting to know why the buyer took a picture of the item when it arrive with a close up of the label and his finger/thumb.

Buyer seems suspect to me and maybe wants some publicity.

Something does not seem quite right :rolleyes:

slokor 12-26-2016 06:02 PM

Sounds like it was an honest mistake. It might have actually been on Amazon's part cause it sounds like they were the party who fulfilled the order.
Dont think theres any risk for the seller to be suspended here.
As for the picture of the label - it was probably taken AFTER the box was open. Mistakes happen sometimes even with the biggest companies.

rsot 12-26-2016 09:10 PM

Amazon isn't fail-proof - I have received a book in error of a videogame from FBA

TOOKNAPA 12-27-2016 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 820232)
Amazon isn't fail-proof - I have received a book in error of a videogame from FBA

maybe an old teacher joined amazon team and he thinks reading is better than playing video games

TOOKNAPA 12-27-2016 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easy.bake.oven (Post 820141)
Its interesting to know why the buyer took a picture of the item when it arrive with a close up of the label and his finger/thumb.

Buyer seems suspect to me and maybe wants some publicity.

Something does not seem quite right :rolleyes:

I don't know what kind of publicity he expects with this, but I was thinking of the poor little girl when she will go back to school after holiday, all the other students will know what she had for christmas

Bunneh 12-27-2016 06:32 AM

As far as i know, amazon dont actually pack the products in there packaging, so how were they to know in the first place?

Also if you look at the width of the 'welder' and incorrect item, the box shapes are completely different and im sure someone at amazon would have noticed the difference on the stock shelf..

Sounds to me like someone is trying to make a fast buck off amazon.

TOOKNAPA 12-27-2016 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 820274)
As far as i know, amazon dont actually pack the products in there packaging, so how were they to know in the first place?

Also if you look at the width of the 'welder' and incorrect item, the box shapes are completely different and im sure someone at amazon would have noticed the difference on the stock shelf..

Sounds to me like someone is trying to make a fast buck off amazon.

I don't know how they work there, but I know many way to make more fast bucks than this as amazon buyer.. I could side with you if it was the last iphone or anything like that but hey .. I know some people are crasy, but its maybe a $15 case ..