eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   vetus ? trying to get into contact (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/108388-vetus-trying-get-into-contact.html)

mista_khan 06-23-2017 11:31 AM

vetus ? trying to get into contact

Hi

ive been unable to get a reply from forum member VETUS, since 15th may 2017, ive tried emailing him on his email and also inboxing on here but had no luck? is everything okay with VETUS?

just_smile 06-23-2017 11:39 AM

Re: vetus ? trying to get into contact

You won't receive a reply. He has left the forum.

mista_khan 06-23-2017 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just_smile (Post 854192)
You won't receive a reply. He has left the forum.

Oh thats not good, i was awaiting a password for stealth account number 2, maybe he forgot, can someone contact vetus on my behalf?

Ebayorbust 06-23-2017 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mista_khan (Post 854198)
Oh thats not good, i was awaiting a password for stealth account number 2, maybe he forgot, can someone contact vetus on my behalf?

He isn't an authorised account seller on this forum and hasn't been for many months.....

mista_khan 06-23-2017 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 854199)
He isn't an authorised account seller on this forum and hasn't been for many months.....

when i bought the account off vetus he was a verified seller on this forum, sometime in june 2016, had problem with the second account and just been dragging on really.

just_smile 06-23-2017 11:58 AM

You will need to write that account off I'm afraid.

It was around this time last year he stopped selling accoints here.

mista_khan 06-23-2017 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just_smile (Post 854201)
You will need to write that account off I'm afraid.

It was around this time last year he stopped selling accoints here.

hhm kind of unfair isnt it, i bought accounts when The individual was verified on this forum, surely there should be some leeway here, i know someone on this forum knows how to speak with Vetus right now...

elmo 06-23-2017 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mista_khan (Post 854202)
hhm kind of unfair isnt it, i bought accounts when The individual was verified on this forum, surely there should be some leeway here, i know someone on this forum knows how to speak with Vetus right now...

Aspkin/mods do their best to vet the sellers as much as they can. Its in their best interest to keep the most trusted sellers on the forums to avoid issues such as this one from occurring. The sellers you see currently in the marketplace are all highly reputable. What you experienced with that old seller is a rare occurrence that you'll most likely never run into again with the current list of active sellers.

mista_khan 06-23-2017 08:48 PM

preach bro and seems like the ones inboxing me stating forget about vetus his gone and move on must be his friends or family members lol. i paid 100 for the acc, money i could have rather given to charity.

mista_khan 06-23-2017 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elmo (Post 854213)
Aspkin/mods do their best to vet the sellers as much as they can. Its in their best interest to keep the most trusted sellers on the forums to avoid issues such as this one from occurring. The sellers you see currently in the marketplace are all highly reputable. What you experienced with that old seller is a rare occurrence that you'll most likely never run into again with the current list of active sellers.

I agree bro but at that time the seller was verified and no issues were reported on the forum so this isnt always the case. I would love a replacement account free off charge but it was the one with ebay verified and all paypal limits removed and it wouldnt be fair on you to give me a account for free.

just_smile 06-24-2017 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mista_khan (Post 854252)
preach bro and seems like the ones inboxing me stating forget about vetus his gone and move on must be his friends or family members lol.

I'm actually his fairy godmother, let me pull out my magic wand and make him appear for you.

There' a similar thread on the forum right now. A buyer bought a pool and took 3 months to complain all the parts weren't included on delivery. The consensus on that thread is it's the buyers fault for taking 3 months to complain.

You have taken a whole year to raise an issue....

Verb 06-24-2017 05:05 AM

Vetus is a thief and everyone should avoid him like the plague

MM78 06-24-2017 03:39 PM

Move on, no one has his phone number, or where he lives and even if they did.....they aren't going to tell you. Did u get burned? Yes, a lot of us have and have moved on like adults.