eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   accounts banned during november-december? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/113589-accounts-banned-during-november-december.html)

thespitefulchant 12-24-2017 05:28 PM

accounts banned during november-december?

hello, i feel like recently there has been a massive sweep going on throughout the ebay stealth community.

me a lot of partners of mine have had atleast 20 accounts banned within these 2 months.

(some were banned a day or two after)

(some were banned after listing something for 3$)

i feel like stealth has died out during the holidays and its really difficult to move to 10k$+ merchandise i have laying around

has anyone else had this problem too? accounts dropping like flies

dealagreeproceed 12-24-2017 06:01 PM

Re: accounts banned during november-december?

DEFINITELY harsher during holidays... were your bans the "suspended indefinitely" type OR "cant list till you send us documents" type ???

kirkland 12-24-2017 08:43 PM

I agree. For me, it was mostly because I ramped up volume like crazy during Black Friday and onwards and couldn't keep up with my orders. For once, I can't hate on eBay too hard, even though I lost all but 2 of my accounts. I too lost about 15 accounts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dealagreeproceed (Post 891967)
DEFINITELY harsher during holidays... were your bans the "suspended indefinitely" type OR "cant list till you send us documents" type ???

Personally, I got a mix. One or 2 were outright suspended. Most were requests for documentation, and of these, some were a request for ID, and others just wanted tracking (or say they say for now)

Paypal was even worse than eBay this season. F*ck them.

assad 12-25-2017 09:33 AM

Well tbh you cant really blame ebay, most of our sales are pretty average throughout the year and them booom, Nov-Dec time sales increase massively so it just detects warnings from ebay so ebay just think something dodgy is going on
#

im just going to try and keep my sales smooth and very slowly increase

vettefever17 12-25-2017 07:45 PM

Had an account get a few sales of cheaper items, then the removal of listings for "replicas". Few days later, perma ban. Usually, the cheaper items I start an account up with never have a problem for these types of violations. I dont know if it was a human ban or the typical Holiday ban. I also had a monster account get destroyed last Jan after the Holidays.

kirkland 12-25-2017 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vettefever17 (Post 892127)
Had an account get a few sales of cheaper items, then the removal of listings for "replicas". Few days later, perma ban. Usually, the cheaper items I start an account up with never have a problem for these types of violations. I dont know if it was a human ban or the typical Holiday ban. I also had a monster account get destroyed last Jan after the Holidays.

Were they replicas, and did you specify that in the listing? Or were they just pointing the finger and puffing their chest

rsot 12-25-2017 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vettefever17 (Post 892127)

But the accusation of selling of replicas is real? IF so....makes sense on their part.

vettefever17 12-26-2017 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirkland (Post 892131)
Were they replicas, and did you specify that in the listing? Or were they just pointing the finger and puffing their chest

They were replicas. But they were listed in a way the customer knew, but it wasnt a keyword a bot would grab.

vettefever17 12-26-2017 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 892140)
But the accusation of selling of replicas is real? IF so....makes sense on their part.

Oh, I totally get why it was taken down. But I am about 95% sure it was a human that did it. They were just too well listed for a bot to figure it out. Plus, the items were very cheap. Nothing that would really throw flags out there in the higher dollar copies.

SaiJin 12-29-2017 11:07 AM

if the accounts are newer, and you are selling those items, the holiday season can be a little bit more brutal.

For 2018, I suggest you start making accounts based on the stealth guide and start early, so you can build up more reputation on them

louis 01-15-2018 12:15 PM

Yeah lost an account right at the end of November. They requested docs, provided them and 72 hours later permanent suspension.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk