eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Sycore (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/11447-sycore.html)

aspkin 06-10-2009 10:22 PM

Sycore

So some of you guys have probably noticed sycore trying to spam the forum recently. And the mods taking care of it usually pretty fast.

We have it pretty much covered now.

The thing I want to point out, especially to Sycore is why?

It seem to start when Greenbean gave Sycore an infraction for a post he made, and here I'll post the comment:

You can steal your paypal money back, buy opening a f@ke paypal account linked to a Bank of America account with debit card. Send a payment form your real paypal account funded by CC, withdraw cash from f@ke account. File claim with real paypal account for item not received. If they screw you around file chargeback with your credit card company.

Which is basically unreadable. :)

I don't have an issue with this, but we're not here to defraud anyone. That's not what this forum is for.

It seems Sycore having received an infraction from Greenbean took it that he was 'banned' from the forum. And so he decided to spam his message througout the board as if he had to prove a point.

The thing is he wasn't banned, he was only given a warning.

This is until he started to spam the bloody forum.

A member who has been with the forum for a long time and now is banned for something as stupid as this.

Oh well, no more spam please sycore.

It's becoming annoying.

BooMer 06-11-2009 07:58 AM

What would we do without the Mods. This forum will get out of hand and chaos will be everywhere. Those distractions that a lot of members don't notice gets deleted and handled in a professional manner. They weed out the bad posts, Move Posts, Give infractions when needed and spend countless hours making this forum better.

I like to thank All the Mods for the Smooth Browsing Experience they give us and to keep up the good work as this is only one of the many reasons I choose to stay a Member of this Forum.:thumb:

Thanks
BooMer

NO ID 06-11-2009 08:10 AM

JohnnyBoy 06-11-2009 03:44 PM

Was that it? I thought it was something else because he was spamming something about stealing his money. If thats enough to send him over the edge, imagine what he would do in real live?