eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Nigerian Scam (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/11812-nigerian-scam.html)

boondoggle 06-28-2009 07:25 AM

Nigerian Scam

Check this bullsh*t out. Ive reveived it 3 times on different email addresses now.

"Sorry for the interuption and invading your privacy, I saw
your profile and have the interest to contact you. Please even if we never knew before, I believe firmly that on the basis of the right of humanitarian assistance that a real confidence and love can arise from our communication and also a real partnership between us.

First and foremost and brief self introduction, I am Miss Tanny.k, 23years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs. Robert Kenneth.3rd year student of Medical Science in Uniport but presentle in the Government Refugee camp here in Worri,Dealta State, due to the sudden death of my parents on February.

If you are conversant with the bbc African news, you will have all the details on the crises between the oil companies and the unknown militant group in this region, which started with the Abduction of prominent politicians, oil company manager's/director and the rich footballers by the militant with request of millions of USD for theirs freedom, which Everton player Joseph Yobo was a victims as well.

The shock news came to me on the 27th of February in the Campus that the repel invaded the shell estate in port and my parents were killed as they tried to escape from the burning house.

My late father is the general manager of the shell in Worri region, consequently Government, his rivals and my wicked uncle have taken advantage of me and my younger brother by taken all my father's properties and abandoned us in this camp for so called due processes.

Before I proceed with more details about myself i will like you to know my aim of been in this sit which is the reason for contacting you, I have a document of sum of $8.5 million US DOLLARS (eight million five hundred thousand USD) in a trunck box deposited in a security company at Lagos by my late father as family valuables for security reasons and I want to leave this country with it for it was my father's initiasl plane for us to travel to the United State with the money after his retirement and due to the monetization in this country and EFCC he could not deposit it in the bank

I want you to assist me in clearing this money as i explain to you that this trunk was deposited in the security company as family valuables.My younger brother is just 17years old and I really don't know what to do .Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political and regional crisis here in in Worri Delta state.The death of my parents actually brought sorrow to my life.

Dearest one,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards, Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded as we will talk more when I hear from you but now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me ?
2.! Can I completely trust you? And if yes
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your possession?

Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible, as well I will like you to forward your private telephone number so that i will give you the contact of the security company where this money was deposited as family valuables for security reasons.

Thank you so much.
My sincere regards,
Miss Tanny K"

Can you believe people fall for this crap?

Vicvelcro 06-28-2009 12:03 PM

That two faced little slut...

aspkin 06-28-2009 12:10 PM

My sister thought she won the UK lottery last summer.

She was dead serious about it too.

She isn't the most savvy person. :)

brat42 06-28-2009 02:18 PM

I get annoyed with those emails. I usually have at least one every day (in the junk of course)

The scam probably worked a few years ago but now everyone knows about it.

Lol theres a few sites out there who "bait" them and the replies back from the nigerians are hilarious.

Burning 06-28-2009 03:11 PM

Hmmm....I wonder how they come from Nigeria when more than 99% of the population is poor and can not afford computers.

boondoggle 06-28-2009 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brat42 (Post 93402)
I get annoyed with those posts. I usually have at least one every day (in the junk of course)

The scam probably worked a few years ago but now everyone knows about it.

Lol theres a few sites out there who "bait" them and the replies back from the nigerians are hilarious.

That's a good idea. Ill ask her how much she wants and see what she comes back with.
Watch this space

Vicvelcro 06-29-2009 05:36 PM

Ask her if she wants an iPhone, an XBox360, and a set of P90X with PDF guides on CD.

GreenBean 06-29-2009 06:47 PM

I'm getting no money? :violin:

Vicvelcro 06-29-2009 09:13 PM

GreenBean 06-30-2009 12:29 AM

S'OK. 'Cos I got one from a Lt-Col in the US Marines. He wants me to help him bring out the US$500,000,000 from the covert ops in Iraq. See's he's a Marine so tis true :rolleyes:

Vicvelcro 06-30-2009 12:41 AM

That's even better than the email I got from one outfit that claims they can enlarge my penis AND my breasts at reasonable cost. Woo Hoo, I could be so sexy...

oompaloompa 07-26-2009 03:27 PM

they are terrible on ebay in mainland europe, always bidding buyitnow and asking me to send to Nigeria, maybe the European sellers fall for it more dont know, never come across it in UK.

Ive baited some of the non-ebay ones before, then told them at the end im sending them a sh1t in a box..

I always cancel auction and get them banned, but its quite a hassle..cretins

biglouis999 07-26-2009 07:00 PM

Hey Greenbean I got that one too! Shall we join forces and split the take?

GreenBean 07-26-2009 07:08 PM

^^^ Of course. Giving some to the Battersea's Dog Home as well ;)

Vicvelcro 07-26-2009 07:46 PM

Well, I'm not going to take advantage of the penis/breast discount. I'll pass the savings along if anyone is interested.

GreenBean 07-26-2009 07:58 PM

Oh happy days!!!!!!!!!! My new dear friend Kelly Dala (whatever) has just contacted ME to say that the 150 carat diamond is on its way. You heard it here first!!!!!!!!!!! 150 carat diamond just for me :cheer::cheer::rolleyes:

Vicvelcro 07-26-2009 10:28 PM

So we going to Vegas, then?

JohnnyBoy 07-26-2009 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicvelcro (Post 96276)
Well, I'm not going to take advantage of the penis/breast discount. I'll pass the savings along if anyone is interested.

lol, vic, im starting to like u, lets grab a beer sometime :pop2:

Vicvelcro 07-27-2009 12:11 AM

Just one? Big?

oompaloompa 07-27-2009 03:21 AM

should i be suspicious that their address is a bus stop in Abuja?

Vicvelcro 07-27-2009 03:28 AM

Is it a good neighborhood?

oompaloompa 07-27-2009 11:04 AM

well on googleearth it doubles up as a public toilet and a tooth pulling service..