would you ever buy f4ke stuff? - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 08-09-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: would you ever buy f4ke stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
where do you get a ph*ke textbook?

seriously, no such thing existed when I was in college, back when the dinosaurs roamed the Earth...
I was in school from '11-'14 and at the time, almost all of the textbooks listed on AZ and EB came from those good ol' Chinese copy machines. Since then Amazon has cracked down on textbook sellers but eBay is still pretty much nothing but illegitimate copies, lol.

Took me 2 minutes of digging through my email to find a supplier looking to sell me some copy textbooks.

The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-09-2018
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 54%

just buy the real copy of the textbook and sit there using a scanner and scan every single page to a digital copy on your computer.....sell your own personal digital copy to all of the students in the class for a 1/3 of the price with a key code so they cannot be shared amongst the class lol.......

then return the textbook within the return policy timeframe.

never have to carry huge books with you to class anymore.....since its all on your computer now......

hell make a business out of it....buy all the expensive textbooks on amazon, and scan them all to death and sell them on your own personal website.......for a real cheap price digital copy print..........you might get sued for copyright infringement.....though....use a VPN hide your identity..take bitcoin only lol.......

Last edited by H4ck; 08-09-2018 at 03:20 PM.
Old 08-19-2018

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarsky541 View Post
i knew this one person in hawaii he owns 2 real rolexs, filed for bankruptcy about 3 times, lives in a disgusting small rented apartment, works a job in a college as a food service provider, immigrant can barely speak decent english,

he bought some old model bmw and decides to put water in the radiator instead of radiator fluid........regular water can corrode/rust the radiator and engine, point being is hes stupid with his money.....

bmw has windows that don't go down properly, doesnt even bother to fix it like a normal person....

I always knew him to buy expensive useless stuff like lacoste polo shirts, swiss branded backpacks, brand new latest phone models......and I look at his overdue electric bills.....and how they threaten to shut off electricity services.......

some of the people who have the REAL thing, but can have a crap job, live with parents in some nasty apartment.......etc....

not uncommon to see scenarios like this with asian families......
YES

I had a friend that was in a really bad living and financial situation. Up to her ears in credit card debt. I offered to let her live with me completely free so she can get back on her feet but then watched her spend a 2 week paycheck on Louboutins because they were on sale. She was out quick after that. I don't know how people live like that it's seriously a mental illness.
Old 08-20-2018
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 54%

I saw that guy quite often take the bus to work to his food service job at the university in hawaii........because at the time I went to college over there.........

why would a guy who owns two rolexs take the bus to work at a low income job LOL.........

I know this one white couple in hawaii, her divorced husband owns a 10 million dollar mansion up in the hills they took me up there.......

she drives a really old toyota van with duct tape holding the passenger mirror...she has a PhD in economics her husband was once a partner at a law firm.....she put both of her children through private schools one went to harvard and the other vanderbilt........

appearances can always be deceiving........

Last edited by H4ck; 08-20-2018 at 04:47 AM.
Old 08-20-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

And the other way around too, a modest house with beat up cars, the people there could be really rich.
Old 08-25-2018
Banned

Longevity: 32%

I do not mind buying the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff as long as it is really well replicated. But in case of Sunglasses I prefer buying the original ones. Because the quality of the glass used in original frame is always the best quality and do not affect your eyes in any way as compared to the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ sunglasses.
Old 09-30-2018

I wouldn't buy ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff, better to buy authentic stuff, that's my opinion.
Old 10-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leothebusinessman87 View Post
I wouldn't buy ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff, better to buy authentic stuff, that's my opinion.
Meh - overpriced.
Old 10-13-2018

I wouldnīt buy ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff, itīs better to buy authentic original, but everyone is different. I would say it depends on the person.
Old 10-14-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leothebusinessman87 View Post
I wouldnīt buy ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff, itīs better to buy authentic original, but everyone is different. I would say it depends on the person.
Full price for authentic original hmm
Old 10-14-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Depends on the type of item too.

It's like buying $1 toilet paper from dollar store thinking you save money, but in the end, not only is the quality crap, but you run out of it more often than the nicer ones that don't cost that much more.
Old 10-14-2018

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 49%

It depends on the type of item, I think. Everyone is ok with iPhone cables, but nobody wants chinese "iPhone" with Android lol.

Of course there is too high brand costs in Rolex, Porsche, Louis Vuitton prices. And it will be a good question - if only you will be able to get access to EXACTLY the same quality materials, accessories, fittings, etc together with the same skilled and qualified stuff who can assemble, sew, install - will you be agree to save 50-80% of the brands' price to get the same quality item, but knowing that anyway it was not manufactured by the brands' factory? So the question is - is the quality of the brand item its most important feature OR maybe it provides ALSO with invisible inner pleasure for its buyer/owner to include himself in his mind of course into some "VIP dolce vita club" lol?)

Last edited by agnostixxx; 10-14-2018 at 12:26 PM.
Old 10-20-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostixxx View Post
It depends on the type of item, I think. Everyone is ok with iPhone cables, but nobody wants chinese "iPhone" with Android lol.

Of course there is too high brand costs in Rolex, Porsche, Louis Vuitton prices. And it will be a good question - if only you will be able to get access to EXACTLY the same quality materials, accessories, fittings, etc together with the same skilled and qualified stuff who can assemble, sew, install - will you be agree to save 50-80% of the brands' price to get the same quality item, but knowing that anyway it was not manufactured by the brands' factory? So the question is - is the quality of the brand item its most important feature OR maybe it provides ALSO with invisible inner pleasure for its buyer/owner to include himself in his mind of course into some "VIP dolce vita club" lol?)
"Of course"