Anyone Youtube stealthers on here? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 09-22-2018

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 40%
Default Anyone Youtube stealthers on here?

Was suspended on my Youtube channel in 2017. I reused videos from other channels/manufacturers and used affiliate links to Amazon. I was quickly suspended.

Id like to get back on with a new channel to create my own voice commentary related videos and it appears Youtube follows the same "1 account per person" rule as Amazon. So a linked account = suspended.

I dont want to invest time/money into a channel and have it destroyed because Youtube.

Anyone have experience with Youtube suspensions?

Heres the emails I got in 2017:

"We'd like to inform you that due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines (https://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines) your YouTube account XXXXX has been suspended.

After review we determined that activity in your account violated our Community Guidelines, which prohibit spam, scams or commercially deceptive content (https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801973?hl=en).

Please be aware that you are prohibited from accessing, possessing or creating any other YouTube accounts. For more information about account terminations and how our Community Guidelines are enforced, please visit our Help Center at https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2802168?hl=en."

Next email...

"Hi,

Google has disabled your Account, because of a violation of our Terms of Service.

Using a web browser, Sign in to your account or to any Google service as soon as possible, to reactivate your account.

If you are unable to login into your account via the web browser and would like to try to recover your account, please contact us. If you don’t take any action soon, your account and all of its contents will be scheduled for deletion. The Google Accounts team"

My Youtube channel states: "This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations."

I sent two appeals in August 2017 and Youtube's response:

Appeal 1: "Hello,

Thank you for your account suspension appeal. We have decided to keep your account suspended based on our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service. Please visit http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines for more information.

Please do not respond to this email. Replies to this email will not be processed. Please refer to our Help Center for more information.

Sincerely, The YouTube Team"

Appeal 2: "Hello,

We have looked into your request and found that you have recently sent an appeal. Please wait for the result of your current appeal. If it has already been decided, please refer to that outcome. Note: You cannot appeal a second time.

Sincerely, The YouTube Team"
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-25-2018

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 72%
Default Re: Anyone Youtube stealthers on here?

so you did direct linking from yt to amazon without any landing page?
Old 09-25-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenix View Post
so you did direct linking from yt to amazon without any landing page?
What do you mean by landing page?

It was affiliate links to products I was showing in my videos. This is extremely common on youtube.

Regardless, I am trying to create a new stealth youtube account. and am currently researching the best method to tackle this.

Google has a large reach as they have so many products used which can create fingerprints (google account) and the Chrome browser.
Old 09-25-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadianleaf View Post
What do you mean by landing page?

It was affiliate links to products I was showing in my videos. This is extremely common on youtube.

Regardless, I am trying to create a new stealth youtube account. and am currently researching the best method to tackle this.

Google has a large reach as they have so many products used which can create fingerprints (google account) and the Chrome browser.
Direct linking will cause you ban in yt and in amazon also ,use a Landing page or else face the ban unless you are a big youtuber with big number of subs
Old 09-26-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Direct linking will cause you ban in yt and in amazon also ,use a Landing page or else face the ban unless you are a big youtuber with big number of subs
So instead of linking a product using my affiliate link, use a normal link?

What would you consider a big youtuber with big number of subs? How strict is Amazon with affiliate links to Amazon?
Old 09-26-2018

Quote:

What would you consider a big youtuber with big number of subs? How strict is Amazon with affiliate links to Amazon?
what you mean by normal link ? you mean a website or short linker ? or social media post(like people use google plus as it reduces the ban)
so be specific what you mean by normal link

Again its a relative thing ,yt can ban anyone .Again if you are sending a havells fan for example from yt to your website where you the product listed and in buy now button if you send to amazon thats completely safe and amazon and yt loves it ,instead if you direct link amazon and yt both consider it as spam
Old 09-26-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
what you mean by normal link ? you mean a website or short linker ? or social media post(like people use google plus as it reduces the ban)
so be specific what you mean by normal link

Again its a relative thing ,yt can ban anyone .Again if you are sending a havells fan for example from yt to your website where you the product listed and in buy now button if you send to amazon thats completely safe and amazon and yt loves it ,instead if you direct link amazon and yt both consider it as spam
A normal link is the URL for a product from Amazon I copy and paste. A normal like is not shortened nor is it an affiliate link.

An affiliate link is a shortened URL with my Amazon affiliate identifier so if someone purchases I get a commission from Amazon.

Im confused on what you mean. You are saying its safe to send traffic to Amazon and Youtube / Amazon both love it, but then you say its spam if its a direct link. What is a direct link? A normal link to a product on Amazon? How else would you send traffic to Amazon without a link?? And why would it be considered spam in any case after you first say Amazon / Youtube love it? Im so confused by this.
Old 09-26-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:

Interesting experience being sought
Old 09-27-2018

Quote:
A normal link is the URL for a product from Amazon I copy and paste. A normal like is not shortened nor is it an affiliate link.

An affiliate link is a shortened URL with my Amazon affiliate identifier so if someone purchases I get a commission from Amazon.

Im confused on what you mean. You are saying its safe to send traffic to Amazon and Youtube / Amazon both love it, but then you say its spam if its a direct link. What is a direct link? A normal link to a product on Amazon? How else would you send traffic to Amazon without a link?? And why would it be considered spam in any case after you first say Amazon / Youtube love it? Im so confused by this.

yes if you use a amazon url in description or 1st comment and highlight both ways you will end up in ban from yt first of all and then from amazon when amazon checks the traffic ,You should have LANDING PAGE I have mentioned multiple times ,in my previous posts if you read it carefully ,you should have the product details in your website like you have in your video in your website embed a button buy now (or) mention like buy from amazon and redirect to amazon page for that product ,example some X brand washing machine you post about in youtube , and your website is canadianleaf.com
make a product page like canadianleaf.com/washingmachines/xbrand ,in that page post the details of the washing machine and in buy now button embed amazon link ,100% safe so that both your accounts stay safe ,or else you will get ban soon or later , sorry im not good in explaining as im doing the same thing sharing the experience with you
Good luck
Old 09-27-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
yes if you use a amazon url in description or 1st comment and highlight both ways you will end up in ban from yt first of all and then from amazon when amazon checks the traffic ,You should have LANDING PAGE I have mentioned multiple times ,in my previous posts if you read it carefully ,you should have the product details in your website like you have in your video in your website embed a button buy now (or) mention like buy from amazon and redirect to amazon page for that product ,example some X brand washing machine you post about in youtube , and your website is canadianleaf.com
make a product page like canadianleaf.com/washingmachines/xbrand ,in that page post the details of the washing machine and in buy now button embed amazon link ,100% safe so that both your accounts stay safe ,or else you will get ban soon or later , sorry im not good in explaining as im doing the same thing sharing the experience with you
Good luck
If I am understanding correctly you are stating:
1) Youtube bans you for listing affiliate links
2) Amazon bans you if you do not have a "landing page" on your own website.

I may be wrong but almost every single professional youtuber has an Amazon affiliate link in their video description such as "The camera and microphone I use in my videos" with an affiliate link. There are multi million subscriber youtubers who review Amazon products and list affiliate links in the description and none use a personal website as a landing page so I dont believe what you say is true. Can you comment on the above?
Old 09-27-2018

Quote:
If I am understanding correctly you are stating:
1) Youtube bans you for listing affiliate links
2) Amazon bans you if you do not have a "landing page" on your own website.

I may be wrong but almost every single professional youtuber has an Amazon affiliate link in their video description such as "The camera and microphone I use in my videos" with an affiliate link. There are multi million subscriber youtubers who review Amazon products and list affiliate links in the description and none use a personal website as a landing page so I dont believe what you say is true. Can you comment on the above?
You answered your question if you read me correctly ,unless until you dont have million subscribers or more then half million i wouldn't recommend you to try that anyway ,i cant go deep inside why you cant use amazon direct product link in description what i can say is its not safe and better to use a landing page instead direct linking and losing your account,good luck
Old 10-03-2018

Does it worked or not tried the landing page?