eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Everything Else (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/)
-   -   Job Search - ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Experience on Resume - Advice needed (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/everything-else/123431-job-search-fake-experience-resume-advice-needed.html)

micharon 01-23-2019 03:46 PM

Job Search - ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Experience on Resume - Advice needed

Hi,
Ok..i have been out of work for 8 years because i had to take time off to raise a family (Thanks to this website, we were able to stay afloat financially all these time through our ebay business). Now i want to get back to work, i have been working very hard at acquiring new skills to get me hired. But the challenge is all the jobs are requesting for relevant work experience.
i really want to know if there is any website or a service online that can provide advise or help me with a "stealth" Resume that will pass all verifications. I need a resume good enough to get me into the interviews, and pass all previous employment test. I am into Software Engineering. My background is clean. I just need to '⊗⊗⊗⊗' some experience on my Resume.

Your advise will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sunspot144 01-23-2019 05:05 PM

Re: Job Search - ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Experience on Resume - Advice needed

What happens when they need you to do something basic and you don't know how?

H4ck 01-23-2019 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micharon (Post 973359)
Hi,
Ok..i have been out of work for 8 years because i had to take time off to raise a family (Thanks to this website, we were able to stay afloat financially all these time through our ebay business). Now i want to get back to work, i have been working very hard at acquiring new skills to get me hired. But the challenge is all the jobs are requesting for relevant work experience.
i really want to know if there is any website or a service online that can provide advise or help me with a "stealth" Resume that will pass all verifications. I need a resume good enough to get me into the interviews, and pass all previous employment test. I am into Software Engineering. My background is clean. I just need to '⊗⊗⊗⊗' some experience on my Resume.

Your advise will be appreciated.

Thanks.

lol stealth resume.......means you need to have a real ssn also......if you use someone elses name in a software engineer field your assuming their background checks out.....that means you need to assume their entire identity.....

good luck with that.......after about a year the irs will find out once the person reports their identity has been stolen when they file to the irs your w-2 wages..........

then off to jail once the irs investigates the identity theft aspect of this........

then you will have your routine visitation right for your family in prison.........

come out a felon..........then it will be nearly impossible to find a job......

then more than likely your wife will divorce you, your kids will grow up without a father assuming you killed yourself because you couldn't survive life. Your children will grow up as criminals of society.......because of the broken home......

DocumentRequest 01-23-2019 05:21 PM

Sounds like you arent qualified for the job you want.

micharon 01-23-2019 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunspot144 (Post 973389)
What happens when they need you to do something basic and you don't know how?

I have been training. I have the skills. I know the job, from practical training which i paid thousands of dollars to attend. I have a BSC in Engineering, and i know my stuff. My goal is to get into interviews. If my CV does not show relevant experience, they tend not to invite you to interviews. This is where i need help. Thanks.

micharon 01-23-2019 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarsky541 (Post 973398)
lol stealth resume.......means you need to have a real ssn also......if you use someone elses name in a software engineer field your assuming their background checks out.....that means you need to assume their entire identity.....

good luck with that.......after about a year the irs will find out once the person reports their identity has been stolen when they file to the irs your w-2 wages..........

then off to jail once the irs investigates the identity theft aspect of this........

then you will have your routine visitation right for your family in prison.........

come out a felon..........then it will be nearly impossible to find a job......

then more than likely your wife will divorce you, your kids will grow up without a father assuming you killed yourself because you couldn't survive life. Your children will grow up as criminals of society.......because of the broken home......

Well, sorry if i was not clear enough. I do not intend to steal anyone's identity or SSN or to commit any crime.
All i intend to do is to include years of experience (which i actually don't have) on MY RESUME (because every job i want to apply for is asking for years of experience).
Last time i checked, that was not a crime.
Thank you for your input.

micharon 01-23-2019 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocumentRequest (Post 973399)
Sounds like you arent qualified for the job you want.

Well, i guess the only way to find out is to get into the interviews.

rsot 01-23-2019 11:16 PM

DocumentRequest 01-24-2019 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micharon (Post 973409)
Well, i guess the only way to find out is to get into the interviews.

I want to be a doctor, and have watched plenty of medical shows on tv. I am clearly qualified, but I need some sort of service that can provide the right documents. Do you know of any?

H4ck 01-24-2019 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micharon (Post 973408)
Well, sorry if i was not clear enough. I do not intend to steal anyone's identity or SSN or to commit any crime.
All i intend to do is to include years of experience (which i actually don't have) on MY RESUME (because every job i want to apply for is asking for years of experience).
Last time i checked, that was not a crime.
Thank you for your input.

you can go ahead and do that, run the dice and find people to pretend to work for some bull**** software engineer company........and have them be your reference.....it may or may not work.........

dbhana121 01-24-2019 05:11 AM

Wow these forum posts are getting crazier and crazier everytime. I think a lot of jobs do require experience though especially in law

sax4 01-24-2019 07:57 AM

Haha

My C.V. was mostly a work of fiction when I was last employed 11-12 years ago

If I had to take a job now I would lie through my teeth.

I wouldn't tell them i've been a "digital nomad" all this time

JamesNorth101 01-24-2019 08:00 AM

This sounds like a really bad idea....

phaz0rz 01-24-2019 08:08 AM

Just don't be that guy who goes into the interview lying about tons of qualifications and ends up being billed by the interviewer for wasting their time.

https://preview.redd.it/eh21msi7v9xz...=webp&6fe8866bhttps://i.postimg.cc/YSCzyPRN/eh21msi7v9xz.jpg

I see nothing wrong or unethical about your plan. Plenty of people offering creative resume's if you look in the right places. You can buy a degree from Harvard these days.. should be pretty cheap to get some jobs inserted on your resume.

JamesNorth101 01-24-2019 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 973546)
I see nothing wrong or unethical about your plan

You see nothing wrong or unethical pretending to have years of experience doing something when they infact dont? Really? I guess we are all entitled to our own opinions...

rsot 01-24-2019 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 973542)
This sounds like a really bad idea....

He was hired shortly after...?

phaz0rz 01-24-2019 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 973547)
You see nothing wrong or unethical pretending to have years of experience doing something when they infact dont? Really? I guess we are all entitled to our own opinions...

I really don't. Worst case scenario, OP is unqualified and he gets fired. It's not like he's applying to be a surgeon or some profession where he could hurt somebody. He's just trying to get back into his actual profession after years in the void of e-commerce. lol.

What's wrong with his idea? He's just trying to get a job. :noidea:

EDIT: After thinking it over, how is what he's talking about any worse than making and selling stealth accounts? Morally, it's a toss up.

JamesNorth101 01-24-2019 08:29 AM

Ah I was waiting for you to come out with that....

But to the OP - He could be applying to be a software engineer to help build a program that protects people pensions.

He could be building software that helps design building

He could be designing something that helps regulate food production to prevent contamination

They are just 3 off the top of my head examples each of which if he was not able to do what he claims would at worse put more pressure on his co-workers or at worst could cause a lot of damage. We dont actually know what he is applying for therefore we cannot know what the real world implication are

Im also sure if someone came to you to get employed and you find out that they lied all over their CV you wouldnt see it as morally neutral

On another note... While making up a CV isnt a crime if OP has to sign any sort of legal document in order to secure the job and get the job through lying on their CV that then is a crime.

Sunspot144 01-24-2019 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by micharon (Post 973407)
I have been training. I have the skills. I know the job, from practical training which i paid thousands of dollars to attend. I have a BSC in Engineering, and i know my stuff. My goal is to get into interviews. If my CV does not show relevant experience, they tend not to invite you to interviews. This is where i need help. Thanks.

Just a reality check. Have a Bach of Science in CGI as well and if you cant routinely deliver on time they're going to catch on and let you go.... hence requiring recent experience so you know the drill. School really is a joke in some ways, outside of the basics it's just up to how quickly you can teach yourself and teach yourself well. Just a really expensive piece of paper.